10+ Year Old Account

Worgen warlock two forms issue?

Ok, figured I'd ask here before bothering a GM about it. I was just wondering, has anyone with a worgen warlock recently found the racial 'two forms', allowing you to transform worgen to human and back, not functioning for this class?
    I tried it on my other worgen alts and it works fine. Also, I didn't level my worgen lock, i race changed him from a goblin recently, if thats any issue.

I havent heard about any issues with that... The real question is why would you go Worgen?! :P

Quote Originally Posted by Nakamuraa View Post
    I havent heard about any issues with that... The real question is why would you go Worgen?! :P
    If you really care about min-maxing, you're pretty much shoved into being a Worgen as alliance . They don't look that bad, I think they look pretty fierce in the current tier gear and challenge mode gear, the horns look pretty badass on them in my opinion.
    Last edited by Kink; 2013-02-05 at 06:01 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nakamuraa View Post
    I am worgen becuase of looks, who would want to be a boring human?

Quote Originally Posted by Kink View Post
    If you really care about min-maxing, you're pretty much shoved into being a Worgen as alliance . They don't look that bad, I think they look pretty fierce in the current tier gear and challenge mode gear, the horns make them look pretty badass on them in my opinion.

isnt the 1% hit with swords from human racial better? (if ur using a sword at least)

also a free trinket is pretty nice as well :]

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah well, I wanted a high lv alliance character, I didn't play my warlock much so decided to choose that class, and of a choice of all races, worgen men are my only favorite race/sex on the alliance side and they look awesome as warlocks. The only other I'd choose would be female gnome for creepy factor.
    But back to the subject, not being able to change him between worgen and human for, which only happens on my worgen and not my worgen druid or rogue (lower lv alts)

Quote Originally Posted by Sabsy View Post
    isnt the 1% hit with swords from human racial better? (if ur using a sword at least)

also a free trinket is pretty nice as well :]
    Speed increase(spec into unbound will for a trinket, replacing burning rush) and crit, versus 1% only with swords really depends and will probably be a tie if you have a one handed sword.

Deleted
    Two Forms work without issues for me!

Quote Originally Posted by Kink View Post
    If you really care about min-maxing, you're pretty much shoved into being a Worgen as alliance . They don't look that bad, I think they look pretty fierce in the current tier gear and challenge mode gear, the horns look pretty badass on them in my opinion.
    Worgen > Orcs in my book, even still. (not in DPS, but if you're faction-locked then yeah)

10+ Year Old Account
    I appreciate all your views on aesthetics, but more people answering the problem would be nice.

I don't have a Worgen warlock to test, but my Hunter is fine, so no idea if there's a problem, or what it could be. Are you Demo by any chance? I could maybe see their stances doing something funky (though it's kinda weird to only hear about a problem now, when this patch has been stable for so long).

If not Demo then something probably happened during the race change. Those happen less often of course, and there's even a smaller chance for the race change to be the exact same race/gender combos that you had, so maybe somthing is up with that.

I have had no issues with it on mine, however I rarely ever use it so if there was one that came up following a hotfix maintenance or something I probably wouldn't notice it.
    Warlock Soloing & Progress | FC: 4141-3143-3405 | Metang, Mawile, and Klefki

Are you using a macro to change forms?
    It's always possible something broke a macro if that's the case.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vattenmelon View Post
    I am worgen becuase of looks, who would want to be a boring human?
    Nothing wrong with the worgen look (apart from females) its the casting animations i dislike, looks like they are comicly falling backwards

The females look better in armor and their caster animations aren't so spastic, IMO. The downside is the derpface but just put a bag over it and you're good to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Rethul Ur No View Post
    just put a bag over it and you're good to go.
    Not sure why but i lost my shit when i read that.