Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    who uploaded the video? surely the NK government doesn't have its own youtube channel do they?
    Likely South Korean press of some kind (judging by the Korean characters in the title, might have said Japanese if it wasn't for that).

I hoped that the death of Kim 2nd might mean that the Kim 3rd to replace him might consider being more moderate and strive to make nice with the international community to maybe get the country a couple of bones thrown at it. Looks like it's the same old Juche policy of missiles and cannibalism-inducing famines though. =/

It's so sad. The worst thing is, we can't throw the book at them for it because they left the Non-Proliferation treaty and the Soviets made sure that political targets weren't considered victims of genocide.
    Last edited by mmocf558c230a5; 2013-02-05 at 07:52 PM.

"This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Activision Games Inc."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by naturestorm View Post
    God it was worst. Worst even then the moon landing video US made back int he day (no, they didn't landed shit on the moon, I'm sorry to burst your bubble). I mean then you could get away with fewer effects, but stil...

Warning: Discussing conspiracies is off-topic and against site rules.
    Do you really think we didn't land on the moon..?

OT: I wish i could have seen the video before it was taken down
    "BC was a hot chick that took alot of work but was rewarding in the end, Cata is the drunk chick that supplied similar results with less effort." -couldnt have said it better.

Quote Originally Posted by TEHPALLYTANK View Post
    Give up trying to understand her, women tend to handle problems with emotion rather than logic.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    "This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Activision Games Inc."

So... Activision is North Korea?! THIS EXPLAINS EVERYTHING!

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nachoo View Post
    Do you really think we didn't land on the moon..?

OT: I wish i could have seen the video before it was taken down
    http://www.news.com.au/technology/n-...-1226571107223

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by smelltheglove View Post
    wait, did they pay for use of that song? this could be a golden opportunity to pit the recording industry against north korea! 2 birds with 1 stone!
    You're a Genius! Thats a wicked plan! :3
    Druid since Feb. 06

10+ Year Old Account
    I saw it, they used a Modern Warfare 3 cut scene to depict them destroying New York City, which is why there is copyright infringement.

Pretty comical video if you ask me lol

10+ Year Old Account
    That must have been one hell of a meeting where an entire country met up and decided to make this video. Fuck the media.
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

Quote Originally Posted by Waaldo View Post
    That must have been one hell of a meeting where an entire country met up and decided to make this video. Fuck the media.
    the media in north korea is all state run and propaganda and contact with anyone from outside their little hermit nation is strictly regulated, i would be highly surprised if even a sizable minority of the population doesn't think their country is right and america is a great evil that needs to burn
    Proud member of the zero infraction club (lets see how long this can last =)

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Weird timing. Had a dream last night, a rather vivid one at that, that Chicago was being nuked. O_o
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

10+ Year Old Account
    You must not know the power of the NK dictatorship. They literally live in an alternate reality.

At least the earth is round in the video, so they're not completely brainwashing their people ...

Google "North Korea at night" and then tell me a video like that would have been made without the direction of their government.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Canada,we've got freedom too, except we don't pretend to be american when we travel.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elysara View Post
    I honestly think sometime eventually there will be NO America anymore.

Nobody likes them, All they do is fuck over everyone else on the planet. The only time they have ever actually played nice, Was them fooling anyone they could get away with for their natural resources. Because playing nice with any other nation would take class, courage, and diplomacy, and also not being a bully.

Even China is starting to get sick of them, China has bought out america many times over. America is eventually going to leave every country they have stripped of natural resources to it's own.

America has no allies, they just want to screw over everyone all the time to get what they want and everyone else can be damned. Go ahead america, See how easily you can defend yourself against your own corruption that will make you fall from the inside like the Roman empire. half of the world will rush to clean up the scraps of whats left of your country when it happens.
    I got news for you buddy, and I will do it by quoting and rewriting for you, so that you may have a chance to widen your understanding of the world.
    I am in NO WAY defending North Korea, I just think it's time america come to grips with the FACT, that they are not good guys, or even ok guys, america is just as much a crazy, dangerous, douchebag filled country as north korea is.
    Time to get off your soap box, we all know it's bullshit anyways.

ALSO, I can post more propaganda vids from america then you can find the rest of the world over.

ALSO-ALSO: since you guys are so burnt up and angry over this, arrest the terrorists who made the NYC bombing vid...from MW3...you know, I think it's sort of telling when an american made game has that and no one says anything, until this....lol, irony.

Nation bashing is not acceptable
    Last edited by Radux; 2013-02-06 at 05:43 AM.
    "There are other sites on the internet designed for people to make friends or relationships. This isn't one" Darsithis Super Moderator
    Proof that the mmochamp community can be a bitter and lonely place. What a shame.

10+ Year Old Account
    That muzak was . . . soothing.
    Putin khuliyo

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Canada,we've got freedom too, except we don't pretend to be american when we travel.
    Quote Originally Posted by pucGG View Post
    At least the earth is round in the video, so they're not completely brainwashing their people ...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ss0yaO6VJvU
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MaNTAUc-3tk
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8bCuNiJ-NI
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50Oq45L-Xg8

I could go on for decades, winding up with links from the entire history of cnn after it was bought out by america.....
    SO MUCH irony in this thread.
    "There are other sites on the internet designed for people to make friends or relationships. This isn't one" Darsithis Super Moderator
    Proof that the mmochamp community can be a bitter and lonely place. What a shame.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by naturestorm View Post
    God it was worst. Worst even then the moon landing video US made back int he day (no, they didn't landed shit on the moon, I'm sorry to burst your bubble). I mean then you could get away with fewer effects, but stil...

Warning: Discussing conspiracies is off-topic and against site rules.
    Get out a telescope and go look at the moon.

You can see the lander.

And jesus christ, why do threads like this always turn into America bashing?
    Putin khuliyo

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    That muzak was . . . soothing.
    Yah I knew without reading what it was....every kid sung 'we are the children' in school chiors when I was a wee guy.
    Other then the b-grade, won't-go-fullscreen-craptastic video I kind of enjoyed it...hummed along, smiled knowing how twisted up some freaky nationalist is getting....lol, made my day really

---------- Post added 2013-02-05 at 02:09 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Get out a telescope and go look at the moon.

You can see the lander.

And jesus christ, why do threads like this always turn into America bashing?
    B/c america bashes the planet and that's not ok.

I reported the video to youtube under the grounds that it's promoting terroristic attacks on american population. (showing missles being launched to bring harm to general population by showing those launches hitting a city much like new york (stolen from mw3). i figure that and possibly copywright holders of the we are the world people could easly get that video taken down from youtube.

They actually found a way to make themselves look even more stupid than before, *applause* i didnt think it was possible.