Help me pick a ranged alt!

As the title suggests, I'm looking to make a caster alt, possibly to take over my main. I mostly PvE in normal modes, and dabble in battlegrounds and 2s.
    Previous mains have been a fury, then protection warrior, Enhancement shaman, and a retribution paladin (during firelands).

I'm looking to level a ranged alt, and was wondering which one i should put my time into. I don't like loads of rng, but I do like to react to procs.
    Mage: Coming from a warrior, I have a natural disposition to dislike mages. Frost seems fun though, just worried about being corraled into Arcane since fire isnt very good worries me.

Warlock-Not a huge fan of the demonic feel of it. Kind of like the idea of destruction, however, the building up of embers and dumping them into a big nuke.

spriest- similar to warlock. Not familiar with how the class feels.

Boomkins- As with the Destro lock, building up the solar and lunar energy to dump it into powerful attacks appeals to me.

Ele Shaman- The easiest of the three, as I could just re-spec my shaman that is already 90. I enjoy the idea of hard-hitting lava bursts and the proc that makes it instant, but the damage is just kind of bad right now.

Hunter- Marksman or survival could be fun, but I really don't want to do beast mastery, regardless of how good it may be. I played a hunter in cata for a bit, and I don't like the reduced focus costs of abilities and extra focus generation. It just makes me feel like every action I take has less impact than it did before.

Leave me your opinions on what class you think I might like and why. Tell me how each class is right now, how the leveling process was, ect. Thanks in advance.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sorry but we don't allow "What class should I roll?" threads here as the choice is too subjective and personal. Best of luck with your choice.