Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Coleslaw View Post
    Am I the only one a little sad that fishing poles won't be required to fish anymore?
    They never were in MOP (as of 5.1 at least), and I haven't missed it one bit, at all, through 500+ fish caught in MOP so far.

Originally Posted by MMO-Champion
    Cutting Edge: Lei Shen (New) Defeat Lei Shen in Throne of Thunder on Heroic difficulty, prior to the release of patch 5.4.

Heh...

Quote Originally Posted by Phaidrae View Post
    Suddenly all these different things apply Hunter's mark. BECAUSE PUTTING IT ON THERE AHEAD OF TIME WAS JUST WAAAAY TOO INCONVENIENT, EH?! Not to mention it's REALLY useless in a raid situation where there are other Hunters. Oh, every time I use KC a new mark gets put on, but every time Hunter2 uses chimera shot his overrides mine and then when Hunter3 uses explosive shot that overrides H2's...
    Take a tranquilizer or two. This is replacing the glyph, which did the exact same thing, which every single PvP and PvE hunter took. Every. Single. One. So nothing's changing from 5.1, except hunters now have one more choice for major glyph slots.

Also, Hunter's Mark works for all hunters, no matter whose is applied. It's always been like this, so it doesn't matter whose overrides whose, and never has.

Quote Originally Posted by Phaidrae View Post
    Why must they insist on making this game easier and easier and easier at every damn turn?? Suddenly all these different things apply Hunter's mark. BECAUSE PUTTING IT ON THERE AHEAD OF TIME WAS JUST WAAAAY TOO INCONVENIENT, EH?! Not to mention it's REALLY useless in a raid situation where there are other Hunters. Oh, every time I use KC a new mark gets put on, but every time Hunter2 uses chimera shot his overrides mine and then when Hunter3 uses explosive shot that overrides H2's....
    I can tell you play a hunter because this post is very informed and relates to reality in a very interesting way.

You know Developers are not doing their job when you see a healing spell doing 50 healing every 2 sec over 10 sec.... Great job BLizzard proving to the holy paladin community that another Sunwell is incoming.

Quote Originally Posted by voidspark View Post
    For fucking real...?!

What a waste of FOS space.

what are you joking? thats a pretty standard and expected FoS. Finish one tier before the next tier appears. and how is it a waste of space? it creates its own space and doesnt push anything else out of the way.

Is there really any need for more of this stupid elitest shit?

"LOL I BEAT EMPRESS BEFORE YOU -Links achievement-"

"LOL I BEAT SHA OF FEAR BEFORE YOU -Links Achievement-"

Really Blizzard? Why do you support this shit?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duster505 View Post
    You know Developers are not doing their job when you see a healing spell doing 50 healing every 2 sec over 10 sec.... Great job BLizzard proving to the holy paladin community that another Sunwell is incoming.
    Because datamining is always 100% correct, and abilities never have any scaling, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Elysara View Post
    Is there really any need for more of this stupid elitest shit?

"LOL I BEAT EMPRESS BEFORE YOU -Links achievement-"

"LOL I BEAT SHA OF FEAR BEFORE YOU -Links Achievement-"

Really Blizzard? Why do you support this shit?

It's just a rectangular, pixelated panel that shows an accomplishment, it's not going to bite. This game is about setting goals, and something to show for it is always a nice thing.
    As for Normal feats, well, not everyone cares about heroics. A vast majority of guilds get plenty of joy out of just killing normal bosses with friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenjen View Post
    what are you joking? thats a pretty standard and expected FoS. Finish one tier before the next tier appears. and how is it a waste of space? it creates its own space and doesnt push anything else out of the way.
    Fewer and more meaningful Feats over too many insignificant Feats, such as clearing (gasp) the normal modes. As someone else put it well, what's next, LFR feats of strength?

Normal modes should reward an achievement, but I don't see how anything "Normal" is FoS-worthy.

- to put it one way, I'd rather have FoS mean something and fail to earn it, than have all of them be meaningless.

Deleted
    More buffs for monks? Really? Pathetic devs...

if they dont buff elemental shaman before 5.2 comes out im rerolling
    Srsly? They already have.....keep up.

Also, ring of peace nerfs........so much qq about that spell and now it's worthless.
    at least our chi wave tier is getting more buffs. not sure how I feel about the charges on blackout kick though.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenjen View Post
    More focused on the fact that the FoS have changed from HEROIC kills of the 3 end bosses, to NORMAL kills. It's a waste of space b/c clearing T14 on normal before T15 is in now way a FoS, it just shows that you raided T14 past LFR.

Quote Originally Posted by Therec View Post
    More focused on the fact that the FoS have changed from HEROIC kills of the 3 end bosses, to NORMAL kills. It's a waste of space b/c clearing T14 on normal before T15 is in now way a FoS, it just shows that you raided T14 past LFR.
    They didn't "change" anything, they added equivalents of the Cutting Edge FoS for normal modes, big deal. It's not like we don't already get FoS for opening christmas presents or just logging in during the wow anniversaries.

Seriously Blizzard, nerf hunter's Web Trap already! 8 seconds is waaaay too long for melee to be rooted for...

Quote Originally Posted by phaidrae View Post
    why must they insist on making this game easier and easier and easier at every damn turn?? Suddenly all these different things apply hunter's mark. Because putting it on there ahead of time was just waaaay too inconvenient, eh?! Not to mention it's really useless in a raid situation where there are other hunters. Oh, every time i use kc a new mark gets put on, but every time hunter2 uses chimera shot his overrides mine and then when hunter3 uses explosive shot that overrides h2's...

Changing the mage talent from blazing speed to another damage reduction? No fucking thanks! There are already too many useless talents in too many places on all classes that are some kind of damage reduction. It's like they took talents from being utility/boosts to "hey, if you pvp you'll like these widespread aoe roots/dmg reduction/etc!!" between mage armors, temporal shield, ice block and alter time there really doesn't need to be yet another dmg reduction.

I wish they would do away with talents...they were lame enough to begin with; and now they're even worse.

Also - that druid movement thing from the set bonus? Really lame.

I think it's time for blizzard to admit that they are finally totally running out of ideas.

lololol. 10/10.

Increase mistweaver's reason to be in melee range, reduce Serpent's zeal stack...okay?!

the eye of kilrogg nerf :'(

Warriors sucks on PTR and Rogue kicks ass, and they buff rogue even more... Too bad warr is my real character cuz rogue doesn't feel as awful as PTR warr.

LOL Feats of Strength for clearing normal modes?

>_>

I logged on and talked to the innkeeper, do I get a FoS?