Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Thunderforged tier tokens?

Good luck getting BiS before the end of this tier....

As usual... no DK changes .. BLIZZ REALLY SUCKS !

buffing mages gg, another shit season inc OP mages and rogues, ah y plus monks.
    deep freeze buff really? for fucksake it's already too OP in frost, mage can 2 shot u in it ... that fucking lame..
    and what the shit `khan` tittle for pvp achiv past wotlk
    Last edited by Zstr; 2013-02-05 at 07:32 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Coleslaw View Post
    Am I the only one a little sad that fishing poles won't be required to fish anymore?
    More immersion lost for the sake of convenience.

Wow, 10% nerf to T14 normal and heroic content is coming in 5.2, according to official 5.2 PTR patch notes.

"On Normal and Heroic mode, zone-wide auras have been activated in Mogu’shan Vaults, Heart of Fear, and Terrace of Endless Spring, reducing the health and damage of all enemies therein by 10%. A NPC near the entrance within each zone explains this, and offers to deactivate the buff for the benefit of brave/foolhardy adventurers."

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/822...y_30-1_30_2013

Quote Originally Posted by fangless View Post
    LOL Feats of Strength for clearing normal modes?

>_>

I logged on and talked to the innkeeper, do I get a FoS?
    Depending on the time of year, you might.

Quote Originally Posted by Adramalech View Post
    Because datamining is always 100% correct, and abilities never have any scaling, right?
    They removed the scaling. Its just 50.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zstr View Post
    buffing mages gg, another shit season inc OP mages and rogues, ah y plus monks.
    deep freeze buff really? for fucksake it's already too OP in frost, mage can 2 shot u in it ... that fucking lame..
    and what the shit `khan` tittle for pvp achiv past wotlk
    How the fuck is removing scorch a buff for mages? Are u kiddding me?

Quote Originally Posted by Itarater View Post
    it doesn't matter whose overrides whose, and never has.
    Uh... excuse me, Itarater? That's not entirely accurate.

Until 4.0 there used to be a MM talent called Improved Hunter's Mark that … well … improved the Hunter's Mark. So it was important whose mark was the active one. If I remember correctly there was even an issue that an unimproved mark would overwrite an improved one.

Quote Originally Posted by ExtremeActionTess View Post
    Thunderforged tier tokens?

Good luck getting BiS before the end of this tier....
    Wait what I missed that, there are not supposed to be any thunderforged tier tokens. Even if there are, Blizzard doesnt want players to be done gearing out before the end of the tier. The developers current plan is to bringing back gear upgrades in the second half of the tier to get players to continue to grind VP in order to get a leg up in the next tier just as they did with this past tier. The developers dont want players who beat the game to take a break. It is good for shareholders, bad for players in terms of burn out.

Am I the only one intrigued by the tooltip for Ra'sha's Sacrificial Dagger?

10+ Year Old Account
    God I hope those fire horns can be suppressed/hidden somehow. Looks ridiculously hideous!

Quote Originally Posted by Eberon View Post
    Until 4.0 there used to be a MM talent called Improved Hunter's Mark that … well … improved the Hunter's Mark. So it was important whose mark was the active one. If I remember correctly there was even an issue that an unimproved mark would overwrite an improved one.
    That's a bit nitpicky in this context. While true, and I considered adding extra conditionals to my statement, I decided it wasn't particularly relevant to the issue of automatic application being such a huge problem to the poster I quoted (as there was no automatic application when that talent existed -- in addition to this automatic application just being the conversion of a mandatory glyph to a baseline ability).

Deleted
    Sadly blizzard care less and less about professions over the years. Huge shame as many of us loved them and was a great other side to game.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Teebu's Blazing Longsword once again appropriately illuminates its surroundings."

Only thing that caught my attention in the notes.

those horns<3

Deleted
    I figured the new rep items would at least be a tier up from the 5.0 rep items. Unless there is a set of higher ilevel valour gear somewhere else in 5.2, it looks like getting valour is gonna be pointless for people. For instance I only run LFR but all my gear is better than those rep items, and with upgrades removed this tier I'm not seeing any valour sinks here in 5.2 yet.

Did they really manage to misspell Shado-Pan as "Shadow-Pan" throughout the patch notes or is that an Mmo Champion transcription error?

LOL @ Normal-mode Feat of Strength achievements! I've pugged all of this tier in normal-mode, I would hardly call that a Feat of Strength. I guess they added it to give the bad players something to boast about and spam in Trade chat as if they actually accomplished something.

Want to know what's ironic about casuals? Most of them say they hate elitist raiders, yet anytime you try to whisper them for a raid invite to pug something, they expect a thorough background check, your ilvl, the names of your children and your pets and proof that you've cleared the instance. And when you pass all of that bullshit and finally pull the boss, the group wipes on the first try and disbands. GG.

You people cracking at Blizz for adding Normal FoS amuse me.

First of all, you get a Feat of Strength every November for simply logging on because WoW came out almost a decade ago.

Second of all, if you guys have the Heroic Feat of Strength for at least Will of the Emperor, why do you even give a shit? You have "Cutting Edge" to separate yourself from the "Ahead of the Curve" folks.

If anything this a good recruiting tool change. How many times have I asked someone what their raiding experience was, only for them to tell me "I've done all available content", ONLY TO FIND OUT that they killed -Normal- Lich King in August of 2012.

Third, what is wrong with making people feel good about their accomplishments? Not everyone is a Heroic raider, and the community on MMO-Champion is a vast minority. A lot of raiders in the world would simply be satisfied with full clearing normals. Those kind of people don't log onto MMO-Champion because they don't care about the game as much as we do. This is a nice bone thrown to those people.

chill the fuck out.