Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Elysara View Post
    Is there really any need for more of this stupid elitest shit?

"LOL I BEAT EMPRESS BEFORE YOU -Links achievement-"

"LOL I BEAT SHA OF FEAR BEFORE YOU -Links Achievement-"

Really Blizzard? Why do you support this shit?
    ...really? Exaggerate much? It's an achievement. This is what's wrong with gamers these days. Some random dude in an internet game gets a little blurb of text attached to his account/character and people scream bloody murder saying it's "elitist"... LOL

And just because some random asshat online might act like a dick and brag about his achievement (like in the example you've shown) it doesn't mean it's Blizzard's fault. By your logic, if I insult someone with the in-game chat, Blizzard should remove all form of text communication from the game, because surely they're "supporting" that form of behavior? Give me a break.
    Last edited by tusker; 2013-02-06 at 06:22 AM.

Sun crown is awesome head I want to set it with others fire looking gear and mounts will be awesome.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by fangless View Post
    LOL Feats of Strength for clearing normal modes?

>_>

I logged on and talked to the innkeeper, do I get a FoS?
    Actually, you don't even have to talk to the innkeeper...

WoW's 4th Anniversary
    Logged in during WoW's 4th Anniversary.

WoW's 5th Anniversary
    Logged in during WoW's 5th Anniversary.

WoW's 6th Anniversary
    Logged in during WoW's 6th Anniversary.

WoW's 7th Anniversary
    Logged in during WoW's 7th Anniversary.

WoW's 8th Anniversary
    Logged in during WoW's 8th Anniversary.

WoW's 9th Anniversary
    Logged in during WoW's 9th Anniversary.

So, is it that important that you get a FoS for doing a normal raid at the time it's current content? Didn't people whine and moan that no one can see they did MC when it mattered, or any of the other old raids? Well, now you can forever show that you did a raid when it mattered. Normal or heroic doesn't make a difference. In fact, I would applaud an LFR version as well, just to show you actually played when it was current, no matter how easy it is.

Quote Originally Posted by lios View Post
    So, is it that important that you get a FoS for doing a normal raid at the time it's current content? Didn't people whine and moan that no one can see they did MC when it mattered, or any of the other old raids? Well, now you can forever show that you did a raid when it mattered. Normal or heroic doesn't make a difference. In fact, I would applaud an LFR version as well, just to show you actually played when it was current, no matter how easy it is.
    That's the thing, what's the point of so many achievements? Just one achievement (with date) for clearing the instance, and one FOS (with date), for clearing the tier on heroic mode before the new tier. Sounds good to me.

Then there's other FOS for things - like logging in every year (which is fine), and also stuff that you did in PVP while it was current.

Should I ask for a "participation feat of strength" because I queued into X arenas during Season 12?

Quote Originally Posted by Deathknight1700 View Post
    Seriously Blizzard, nerf hunter's Web Trap already! 8 seconds is waaaay too long for melee to be rooted for...
    not if rogues are gona be able to kill people in a global again

Deleted
    Plz dont nerf my SP & PALLY only !

Quote Originally Posted by Megadeth View Post
    the eye of kilrogg nerf :'(
    WoW, that sucks. I remember using it to get the pet from Jadefang. Y U nerf fun, Blizz?!
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

Deleted
    Lol at hand of sacrifice, Unstable affliction pwnage.

10+ Year Old Account
    I cant believe i used to read all these patch notes. These days i just skip to the comments to see what people are raging about.

The people complaining about a freaking achievement...

Boubouille returned!!! Welcome back my friend.

Deleted
    EEERRMMAAAGGAADDWWW...

Hunter (Forums)

Arcane Shot now also applies the Hunter's Mark effect.

Talents

Narrow Escape now traps for 8 seconds.

Beast Mastery

Kill Command now also applies the Hunter's Mark effect.

Marksmanship

Chimera Shot now also applies the Hunter's Mark effect.

Survival

Explosive Shot now also applies the Hunter's Mark effect.

Minor Glyphs

Glyph of Fetch now has a max of 40 yd range.

With this long awaited fetch glyph fix hunters will now DOMINATE D:

I'm surprised. I thought all the QQ and rage would be over the 10% nerf, not a useless fos. You can't complain about any type of prestige when you get one for logging in once a year.

Ugh, he might want to get that looked at.. His eyebrows are on fire.. That can't be good.

Deleted
    Tinfoil hat moment for wow time! The moment i saw those horns and their shape and fire i thought demon horns ( sure dragons have horns and spit fire but meh) , and with talk of a burning legion next expansion, tho' not confirmed, and the huge threat that wrathion talked about when we first met him. He might be working with the burning legion. I think he said that that crown will be like an eye, letting him see what's going on. What if he's not the only watching? DUN DUN DUN!

I think they just want to remove unfun bits where possible. Applying a debuff isn't fun for most people. Doing damage is fun. So why not have certain damage abilities apply your debuffs and buffs. There are tons of abilities that already work that way.

Why is this "Affinitii" guy always in the same pajamas?

5euro for subscrib to his site omg....

Quote Originally Posted by Anagram View Post
    Tinfoil hat moment for wow time! The moment i saw those horns and their shape and fire i thought demon horns ( sure dragons have horns and spit fire but meh) , and with talk of a burning legion next expansion, tho' not confirmed, and the huge threat that wrathion talked about when we first met him. He might be working with the burning legion. I think he said that that crown will be like an eye, letting him see what's going on. What if he's not the only watching? DUN DUN DUN!
    Or.. OR.... It's part of a boss encounter in Throne of Thunder as has already been established.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Azrile View Post
    yep, so stupid of them to launch it to live like that. what were they thinking including it in the patch I downloaded today on live.
    Yes I know it's PTR patch notes, and they're subject to change and all that before hitting live, but I would have figured they would have put it in right away at the 522 ilevel so as to provide upgrade options for 5.2 raiders. I mean was dominance/shieldwall gear always 496 in PTR patches, or did it start off as 476 and then get buffed to 496 for live? As if this were to go to live as it is now then everyone would be reliant on LFR/Normal/HC RNG to gear up. If the gear did stay this ilevel then add in some non-rep bound BoE gear (say 476 ilevel) that can at least provide an outlet for valour points.