Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Oh... My goodness.

This community is awful. It really is. 90% of the posts so far on this thread are whiney crybabies having a fit over the smallest thing. And I'm not even exaggerating - people complaining about FOS's? About minor tweeks to classes? About fixing abilities that are currently worthless? About giving Hunters something for free and allowing them to choose another glyph - from a Hunter?

Seriously. Calm down. Behaviour like this is why I haven't bothered to renew my sub yet. You're almost as bad as the League of Legends crowd now!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Durandro View Post
    Oh... My goodness.

This community is awful. It really is. 90% of the posts so far on this thread are whiney crybabies having a fit over the smallest thing. And I'm not even exaggerating - people complaining about FOS's? About minor tweeks to classes? About fixing abilities that are currently worthless? About giving Hunters something for free and allowing them to choose another glyph - from a Hunter?

Seriously. Calm down. Behaviour like this is why I haven't bothered to renew my sub yet. You're almost as bad as the League of Legends crowd now!
    So true, complaining just for the sake of it.

Wow..srsly? My ret paladin is left in the dust again!? Mean while mages get buffed! FUCK YOU GHOSTCRAWLER! Bring back wotlk paladins I'M FUCKING SICK OF THIS MOP BULLSHIT! I'm unsubbing from this garbage game! fuck you!

Infracted. Contribute constructively or don't post
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2013-02-07 at 03:39 AM.

theres a feat of strength for collecting a brewfest stein.

why get worked up over nothing?

No real changes to DKs again.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Durandro View Post
    Oh... My goodness.

The wow community has always been bad and gets worse year by year. I mocked the hunter changes because they love to fix minor things like a fetch glyph that no one gives a shit about. And yes a free glyph slot is fine but makes no overall difference to the class. When issues such as the state of mm is brought up they just gloss over it or any of the other prevalent bugs.
    Time spent on minor bugs such as fetch glyph should be 0 until major ones are resolved.

I love that GC still pulls shit like this:

Hunter
    there aren't many changes to hunters in the 5.2 patch notes so far, would I be wrong to assume MM won't get the buff it needs?
    The change buffed MM's damage. Can you explain how far you think they are behind with the change? (Raidbots can't answer this.) (Source)

..then says.

Mage
    At the highest RNG, Fire is okay. On average RNG, Fire sucks, and by sucks, I mean it's ridiculously low.
    Raidbots suggests the standard deviation of both specs is pretty close. (Source)

I will back something if it makes sense and I'm not being treated like an idiot, which in the case of wow they do that a lot. It's been this way for years, I'm not the type of player who wants his class to be lol OP but I do like to see shit get resolved and not fobbed off with some minor crap like a glyph change.

I am sorry I don't jump around the place and throw my hands in the air for every small thing they do, after this many years playing I expect a lot more from the game than what is given.

Deleted
    It is to that blizzard wants the warrior and priest he revert to the crap that were Cataclysm.Thx.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Oogzy View Post
    Every time I watch raid testing, I cringe a little inside as it's just giving guilds a head start on practicing the encounters.
    They will always do that because the top tier guilds are the ones that normally find the bugs the quickest, they are getting thousands of people to test their product for free.. that won't stop. If they hire them and do not allow public testing on content such as raids then tbh I see little change as those guild and sites like icy veins will posts videos on how to kill the bosses at some stage anywho.
    The top tier of guilds are not effected by these things anymore as they will rape the content so fast regardless of being able to use. I raided high level and have been hitting ptr's since wrath. never bothered tbc.
    My old guild during FL's ptr tested the bosses unlike a rival guild who didn't touch it till release.. they beat us by a week with same raiding days/hours. Both high level guilds but testing fights on ptr doesn't always mean your going to do better than someone who has not. It's mearly bug testing and getting an idea of mechanics.. that can change in a heart beat.
    Removing public ptr raid testing will change nout, the guild that get world/server first will still get them, other guild will get them the same. If your not doing ptr's and trying for server firsts this does not effect you in the slightest ... if you think it does do explain.