Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    I don't think that we can safely assume the Azjol'Nerub raid is forever lost to us. Yes, it was originally meant to be a part of the Wrath of the Lich King storyline. But ever since I finished the Klaxxi rep grind, I've been more and more convinced that the first raid tier of either the next expansion or the one after will be a trio of raids [much like how all expansions seem to have three distinct raids for the first tier, followed by solo raids for their later tiers; odd, that]: a new Ahn'qiraj [hopefully new and not a rehash, but who knows], Azjol'Nerub, and some new Mantid raid.

We're currently aimed at two end goals for the game: Sargaras and the Old Gods. World of Warcraft doesn't have an infinite life ahead of itself. It could well be that Blizzard has seen the writing on the walls and is allowing us to move towards a specific endgame, where we take down both of those final threats before the game ends. And think about it, if you left the game, wouldn't you come back to face Sargaras? I would. That's why I think the Old God expansion may be next, with the Burning Legion expansion last. Sargaras would simply be the biggest draw.

Anyway, for an Old God expansion, who else would we fight first but their foot soldiers? The bug races of Azeroth have been their grunts since the beginning. So I fully expect to see a Nerubian Raid soon.

Ideas like spider kingdom or abyssal maw get passed over and instead we get... pandas? farmville? pokemon?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by killidan View Post
    Ideas like spider kingdom or abyssal maw get passed over and instead we get... pandas? farmville? pokemon?
    Never miss the oportunity to spew the same thing in every thread that people make. I could link about 50 thread where you have said this exact same quote. Please bring something relevant to the discussions, thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    Never miss the oportunity to spew the same thing in every thread that people make. I could link about 50 thread where you have said this exact same quote. Please bring something relevant to the discussions, thank you.
    Yes, I vent about the crap that we were delivered in MOP. It's a free forum to remind you, if you dont like what I post then dont read. Bai

Yes, I vent about the crap that we were delivered in MOP. It's a free forum to remind you, if you dont like what I post then dont read. Bai
    MoP brought us Mantids and ToT. GTFO, troll.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lostdrewid View Post
    I don't think that we can safely assume the Azjol'Nerub raid is forever lost to us.
    Indeed. Consider that after Cata came out, quests were added to the Ahn'Kahet dungeons that implied the nerubians were preparing to replenish their numbers and hatch a new queen, similar to what the mantid are plotting. And who knows what the qiraji have been up to after getting turned out of Ahn'Qiraj.

Possibilities for bug people goodness aplenty in the future...

I'm getting real tired of your shit posting. All you do is point at small things within the expansion. What about Sha? Mantid? Mogu? You just choose to pass over them and try to make a point. We get it, you don't like MoP. Get the fuck over it already.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Do I like pandas...no. Do I like farmville....no. Do I like pet battles....no...well kinda yea :P But just cause 2 things for me in an entire expansion went wrong doesn't mean that MoP was a flop. The expansion still has a ton of other awesome things to offer and continues to. Your correct that you do have a right to express your opinion but quit doing it over and over and over again on multiple treads. Quit being so damn negative.

Back on topic....I really hope they do revist Azjol'Nerub. Have always liked the zone, 5-mans and lore. Would like to see a massive raid out of this!
    Last edited by Sflame; 2013-02-11 at 05:54 PM.

Deleted
    Added the following video to the OP: Boss 3 Maijronn (5 MAN NORMAL)
    Custom Mantid Tank skin is by Daerone on http://wcunderground.freeforums.org

Generalized Boss Details

- Fixate - On a 5 second cooldown, when a player unit moves, he will fixate on that unit. He moves incredibly slow which will make it easy to kite him. If you taunt him, his speed will be boosted greatly as punishment.

- Acceleration - Every second, his movement speed will increase until the point you can no longer out-run him. This movement speed boost will be reset every time a new Fixate occurs. However, each time a NEW fixate occurs, he will accelerate faster and faster until eventually you won't be able to out-run him for the 5 second fixate cooldown.

- Crush - Every time he fixates on a new target, he will crush, damaging everyone on his platform, it is handy for tanks to have a self-heal as they will likely be too far from the healer.

- Bloodthirst - Each time Maijronn attacks, he will gain a PERMANENT attack speed buff which will eventually kill the tank. This is why you must kite him, until phase 2.

- Phase 2 - Maijronn will permanently be at maximum speed and he must now be tanked, however, if you haven't kited him properly, he will have too many Bloodthirst stacks and kill the raid, but, if you've done a decent job, this phase should be a doddle. You'll still have to kill him quickly though because he still gains attack speed.
    Last edited by mmoce83f9088fd; 2013-02-12 at 04:26 AM.

Deleted
    Added the following video to the OP: The Nerubian Council, last boss of the Nerubian Wing on 5 man Normal difficulty.

Generalized Boss Details
    This encounter involves 4 Nerubian Viziers, each one is specialized in a different kind of magic. They are, Shadow, Poison, Frost and Fire. Your team of 5 will fight two bosses at a time whilst the other two watch on the pedestals.

Each time a boss reaches 75% / 50% / 25% health, it will use its own unique ultimate ability and will then swap places with one of the bosses on the pedestals, so the encounter is always changing. Each boss has 2 abilities + the ultimate and they will be detailed blow.

POISON PRIEST

- Poison Bolt - The boss will repeatedly change targets and apply a poison to those attacked. Doesn't need to be tanked and just has to be outhealed.
    - Poison Cloud - Periodically creates a poison cloud nearby him, so any melee units used must be moved in a safe position to dps him.
    - (Ultimate) Expunge - Deals heavy poison damage to the whole raid and splashes. The group must spread out to take minimal damage.

FROST PRIEST

- Frost Attacks - Repeatedly changes targets so that it can apply a slow debuff on the team so it is harder to avoid various abilities.
    - Frost Bomb - Periodically creates a frost bomb which can be destroyed by "melting" it with various AoE abilities. After 8 seconds it will explode and deal damage. The more health it has left, the more damage it deals. Leaves behind a frost patch that slows your team.
    - (Ultimate) Freeze - Freezes the team as they are for 5 seconds, you must be strategic with when you lower the boss's health to cause him to use this ability.

SHADOW PRIEST

- Shadow Strike - Deals instant damage to the target and further moderate damage every 3 seconds, can be active on up to 3 targets.
    - Shadow Cloak - Grants the priest spell immunity for 10 seconds, during this time he also deals moderate unavoidable AoE damage to your team/
    - (Ultimate) Shadowy Doom - Lowers your team's maximum health by 800 (that's around 50%) for 5 seconds so they are likely to die easier from other abilities, especially if frost bomb explodes with high health.

FIRE PRIEST

- Fire Breath - Targets a nearby enemy unit (if there are any) and breathes fire toward its location. If there is no one nearby, it will breathe it on the raid, dealing moderate AoE damage over time.
    - Flame Strike - With a 3 second warning, it will detonate a flame strike over a targeted unit and will ignite the ground for 45 seconds with a 30 second cooldown.
    - (Ultimate) Aegis of Flame - The priest shields himself for 5000 health and deals fire AoE damage every 0.5 seconds to the whole team as long as the shield remains active.
    Last edited by mmoce83f9088fd; 2013-02-18 at 06:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Myzou View Post
    Erm, we got War of the Ancients?

Sure, it's a 5 man and not a raid, but a raid wasn't really necessary.
    I think a raid was necessary to do it justice. The heroic was ok but for a major event it should have been a raid.

As for the OPs AN raid, I would rather see a more linear style than wings. It should be like exploring a cave or tomb raiding and you just keep getting deeper and deeper and the farther you go the more Yogg Saroned the mobs and bosses get. And the last boss should be Anub. Nezar'azret was killed by Arthas and Anub in WC3.

You can have Yogg in Ulduar and have him influence AN by having part of AN go below Ulduar. That way he can be close to the Nerubian zone while still being held in Ulduar.
    Last edited by Prokne; 2013-02-18 at 07:44 AM.