10+ Year Old Account

How do I transform into this?

Hey peeps. I just saw some friggin' huge guy in SW and had no idea how he transformed into it... Anyways, I had the handy Ai-Li's Skymirror and was able to transform into him before his buff went out (but I didn't see that buff no matter what :S )

Here's a link to the picture; http://i.imgur.com/JxlCVac.jpg

Now, does anyone know how I transform into this giand badboy?

And in similar fashion, what is your most epic transformation? I think this picture shows my best one (and hopefully, I'll be able to turn into it again and wreck havoc in SW once more ^.^)...

http://i.imgur.com/JHUN2iH.jpg?1

Deleted
    Rogue pickpocket glyph maybe?

or the mirror from certain rare (ITS A SECRET)

Skymirror used on a rogue who used the pickpocket glyph.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am a rogue. And I did use the mirror on another player. But I want to know what creature this is so I can do it again

Deleted
    nnot sure which one that is, but its probably the rogue glyph. i did it on my rogue with this huge mob from kun'lai summit. entered battlegrounds as it, was funny doing PvP as a 20ft mogu thing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    nnot sure which one that is, but its probably the rogue glyph. i did it on my rogue with this huge mob from kun'lai summit. entered battlegrounds as it, was funny doing PvP as a 20ft mogu thing.
    Bet you were the primary target in that BG lol. Most people try to be as small as possible, rolling gnomes and goblins, you did the opposite haha.

Deleted
    Can you guys tell how to transform into giant troll? I saw one in battleground, he was unbelieveably huge.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Voyager View Post
    Bet you were the primary target in that BG lol. Most people try to be as small as possible, rolling gnomes and goblins, you did the opposite haha.

well the buff removes on combat, but sometimes it bugs and stays after combat

---------- Post added 2013-02-06 at 03:05 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Cle View Post
    Can you guys tell how to transform into giant troll? I saw one in battleground, he was unbelieveably huge.

any mob that can be pickpocketed you can transform into

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm yeah ahma'kat seems to be correct :O thanks for the replies peeps ^.^ I love going gigantic and roaming in SW