I wanna see my achievements that i've earned with this specific Character.

So I've just noticed that when you check the achievement window you have a certain points and in my case 16160 achievement points and when you check the guild window I can see only 14385 achievement points

And what im looking for is a addon or some program that can show what you've earned on your current character.

You won't be able to see the change through your interface pane, but there's an option under interface->display to display only character achievements to others, and you can look on battle.net armory.

Also if you mouse over the points earned on a specific achievement it will tell you if you earned it on that character or not ("Completed by X" or "Not completed by X").
    Warlock Soloing & Progress | FC: 4141-3143-3405 | Metang, Mawile, and Klefki

Quote Originally Posted by jaymzkerten View Post
    Also if you mouse over the points earned on a specific achievement it will tell you if you earned it on that character or not ("Completed by X" or "Not completed by X").
    Also, the guild roster shows you the achievements on THAT character. So just look for yourself. On the UI, you also should notice a red border on achievements which were NOT completed on that toon.

Deleted
    Not quite what you asked for, but I think it might help you:

If you go to one of the achievement categories (e.g. Quests), a drop-down menu appears to the top-right of the window, which says "All" by default. If you go to "Earned", it will show you the achievements that your characters combined have earned, as usual, but if you go to "Incomplete", then you get the list of achievements that specific character hasn't earned.

Thanks a lot for the help guys!

You really made my day