Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Here's a video for those of you, who haven't been on the PTR, made by myself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmfDk6hCcg4

Shows off the 4 set killing machine soul reaper criting on argent tourny dummies as well.

The set bonus is doing around 1.5-2.5% now. It obviously got an overnight adjustment.

Quote Originally Posted by Rothulean1 View Post
    The set bonus is doing around 1.5-2.5% now. It obviously got an overnight adjustment.
    It was still around 2% of my damage on primordius.

Considering that pets always have their damage reduced by 50% on the boss that seems in line with my previous experiences.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinzaram View Post
    Here's a video for those of you, who haven't been on the PTR, made by myself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmfDk6hCcg4

Shows off the 4 set killing machine soul reaper criting on argent tourny dummies as well.
    Ta for that, was good to see... I take it the red version of the set is the "normal" one then?

Quote Originally Posted by vmagik View Post
    I take it the red version of the set is the "normal" one then?
    Yep indeed, only the "normal" mode version is available for ninjaing off vendors on the ptr.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinzaram View Post
    Yep indeed, only the "normal" mode version is available for ninjaing off vendors on the ptr.
    Wonder if the blue version's heroic then... Want blue!

Currently on the ptr my trolls are hitting for a lot less than they were earlier.

Not sure if this is a bug or an intentional nerf, but they are only 0.2% of my overall damage now.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiira View Post
    Currently on the ptr my trolls are hitting for a lot less than they were earlier.

Not sure if this is a bug or an intentional nerf, but they are only 0.2% of my overall damage now.
    Yea, they were attacking for 900 max melee damage vs 14k max when I tested it last week. Most likely a simple bug.

Quote Originally Posted by Schizoide View Post
    Why? If it does 2-3% of your total damage, that's about right for a set bonus.

Edit: and if it does 3-5%, it's probably a bit too good.
    it sure didn't for me, on raid bosses it did around 0.25% of my overall damage OVERALL, not just the 1 boss. i ran it for about 2-hours of raid testing. they hit for about 500 damage only, yes thats right 500 damage per hit, that is rediculous, im doing 150k and proc these guys that did around 76k overall damage for the whole fight, what a damn joke. compared to t14 2-set this is the worst tier set yet. they need a major buff.

You're replying to an older post, like Shiira said, they are very weak this latest patch.

Quote Originally Posted by damescool View Post
    it sure didn't for me, on raid bosses it did around 0.25% of my overall damage OVERALL, not just the 1 boss. i ran it for about 2-hours of raid testing. they hit for about 500 damage only, yes thats right 500 damage per hit
    It has only been this bad in the last couple of days, blizzard probably broke something.

Previously it was about 4% of my overall damage, but yesterday on ptr it was more like 0.2%.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    It has only been this bad in the last couple of days, blizzard probably broke something.

Previously it was about 4% of my overall damage, but yesterday on ptr it was more like 0.2%.
    During 15 minutes on a target dummy, I got 3 procs (15 sec ea.) and the minions did a total of 40k damage. Yes 40k total. That's about 4 ticks of Frost Fever. I sure as hell hope it's broken.

well that would make a lot more sense, i remember them doing more damage, i thought blizz thought it was too much and overnerfed them, but i bet its just broken, or at least i really hope so.

I expect it to get rebalanced to somewhere around 2% extra damage before 5.2.

The two piece was extremely strong before whatever blizzard did with it, which I hope was unintentional.

Our two set appears to be working more normally again.

Rng and lack of a decent sample size aside, it feels like the trolls are doing around the same amount of damage as before they were broken.
    Last edited by Shiira; 2013-02-14 at 07:49 PM.

Our two set appears to be working more normally again.

Rng and lack of a decent sample size aside, it feels like the trolls are doing around the same amount of damage as before they were broken.
    Yes I can agree to this. I noticed it yesterday night, they were doing decent dmg again with the (about) same proc chance, so it was back to normal pretty much.