Deleted

Brawlers guild need help

Hi there, just curious if any fellow DK has managed GG engineering yet i've probably attempted it about 5 times but I die in under a minute usually the only way I can see that I can do the fight is to just go blood anyone got and strats that might help me?

i managed it as unholy, myself.
    always stay on the one outside, and try to DG them together so the rockets hit both
    use as many stuns and grips to interupt death ray
    i had to use both death pact, and lichbourne+ deathcoils on my self to survive.
    use IBF when you cant stop 2 death rays in a row
    DODGE THE ROCKETS

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Just keep moving, even when inside the shield, keep moving. Thats it...

I did it awhile ago as blood. Just went full survival and let the damage be done by the rockets almost entirely.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nangz View Post
    I did it awhile ago as blood. Just went full survival and let the damage be done by the rockets almost entirely.
    This. Blood makes it a complete joke.

GG is nothing compared to the tight time limit you have on Battletron or w.e it is.
    Man I can't even remember its name cus I dont want to bother trying it again lol

And i'm stuck on the insta death ghost boss

For Dark Summoner, I actually went and respecced to Frost. It requires pretty decent gear but frost has a massive advantage. Prepot and all the usual things but everytime you get a KM proc, you howling blast and add, and use a KM obliterate on it. Its likely to 2 shot the add and you can actually get really ahead. Then its just an easy dps check.

Battletron. I got it a few days ago after coming back with better gear. I was close to the enrage with 500 ilvl so earlier than this may be harsh. Surviving is also a huge issue and almost every time I died, it was due to damage not enrage. To kill it I would blow ams on the first 2 mines he summons. ( Use it after his channel is over and pop 2). Then just use AMS on cd. Ibf soon after. Death pact at below half health. Healthstone and HEALTH POTION. Prepot is ok, but make sure you buy or make a 120k health healing potion. Its too valuable on this. Finally i used lichborne to heal up from 10% to full really quickly for a last shot. Its ideal that you time it with AMS soaking the normal zaps he does so you get free death coils.

Meatball is really REALLY easy. Just pop army and grab all the orbs. Just dps him when he finishes your army and he'll die. ( He died to me and I wasn't even ready to "open up" on him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nangz View Post
    For Dark Summoner, I actually went and respecced to Frost. It requires pretty decent gear but frost has a massive advantage. Prepot and all the usual things but everytime you get a KM proc, you howling blast and add, and use a KM obliterate on it. Its likely to 2 shot the add and you can actually get really ahead. Then its just an easy dps check.

Battletron. I got it a few days ago after coming back with better gear. I was close to the enrage with 500 ilvl so earlier than this may be harsh. Surviving is also a huge issue and almost every time I died, it was due to damage not enrage. To kill it I would blow ams on the first 2 mines he summons. ( Use it after his channel is over and pop 2). Then just use AMS on cd. Ibf soon after. Death pact at below half health. Healthstone and HEALTH POTION. Prepot is ok, but make sure you buy or make a 120k health healing potion. Its too valuable on this. Finally i used lichborne to heal up from 10% to full really quickly for a last shot. Its ideal that you time it with AMS soaking the normal zaps he does so you get free death coils.

Meatball is really REALLY easy. Just pop army and grab all the orbs. Just dps him when he finishes your army and he'll die. ( He died to me and I wasn't even ready to "open up" on him.
    Eh? It's not that bad, I did it in ~487 ilevel gear and enrage wasn't an issue, as soon as I changed spec to what I required to kill it, I 2shot it (the 1st was a silly wipe because of getting greedy with AMS). Seen same tactic used by an Unholy DK in similar gear to me so it works as both specs.

What I did was go Lichborne/Blood Tap/Death Siphon, if I dropped below 60% life I would spend all DRunes on Siphon to heal myself up, thus circumventing the majority of the damage in the fight, didn't even use IBF, prepotted and used a DPS pot again with my next PoF. Did 104k DPS and was ~20 sec off enrage, AMS off CD naturally.

Was 2h Frost, 497 Starshatter, normal legs + gloves rest LFR/valor gear and DMF trinket. I heard this tactic works even better as DW due to you doing more DSiphon damage.

Had some heartbreaking wipes on Millihouse recently, only boss I can do because of my computer and he rarely seems to spawn for me, always getting Epicus, whom I can't see his rings on so I tend to die before he goes below 75%

And as others have said, I went Blood for GG Eng, was a cakewalk, just needed RNG to be kind to me.
    RIP Breath of Sindragosa - 23/06/2015 - The day fun died.

10+ Year Old Account
    GG Engineering: Went Blood, tunneled the gnome. Stack on his ass, move out of red circle. When he runs into the force field, kill the generator. Repeat until one of you dies.

Dark Summoner: This one took me a while. I tried going Frost for it, but the ghosts kept meleeing me from 15 yards out and it pissed me off. Eventually I flew into a rage and went Blood. Got him down about 30% during first shield, waited for four ghosts to be up, killed one to break his shield, popped all defensive cooldowns, DRW his ass, and let the other ghosts hit me. He melts when your Vengeance hits 350k. Screaming wordlessly at the screen may up your dps. I have anecdotal evidence that it did for me.

Evidently I do not have the gear for my Frost spec to get Battletron, as I do it perfectly, and die to the enrage timer with him at 6% and me at 20%...

No one seems to mention you don't need to bother with shield generators at all. Did it 2 days ago as blood without ever destroying a shield, just DPS the one outside the shield instead. Pretty easy run after that till Battletron but once your over him Meatball is essentially a freebie.

If you want to do Battletron as DPS you need Death Siphon, did it as 2H Frost but the rotation was incredibly "clunky", DW Frost or UH both probably work much better.

Deleted
    Blood really makes this fight easy, go out of your way to stand in stuff and pop CD's to survive, get vengeance nuke to hell. When one runs away nuke the other, once shield goes down Death grip to middle to cleave em both, carry on to the end = GG the GG's

15+ Year Old Account
    For Dark Summoner you should glyph Dark Succor, it's really helpful. Battletron... Get as many buffs as you can and AMS soak stuff for rp. Did it around 485 ilvl. Rank8 is where shit really starts to hit the fan, just pray that you won't get Disruptron. He's almost unkillable as a dk without BiS gear. Eye-boss, just take a few wipes to see the laser patterns. Epicus is a dps race and somewhat of a survivability thing since your ghoul is very suspectible to the crap it/they throw around. Make sure you interrupt Blue Crush, though if you're confident AMS soak a single tick for more dps. Milhouse is rng and gear. Disruptron is OH GOD MAKE IT STOP

Edit: Oh, that's right. When the berserk-rain-of-fire starts you can actually AMS for immunity for it. Granted, there's a hard berserk explosion but it gives you a few seconds which, for me, gave the time for some kills.
    Last edited by Kraeth; 2013-02-06 at 09:24 PM.

Spec blood and roll face, only required ~40k personal dps from me. I oneshot dark summoner as frost, no idea why that is hard except for bad rng ghosts spawning on top of you. Battletron is a real bitch untill you have like at least 490+ gear. Last one is a free kill once you figure out that the purple stuff is actually good, and there you are trying rares.
    I gave up on trying rares. There is hardly a point going in without a full set of buffs, and getting those is impossible. I'll come back when I have the gear to faceroll it >.>

10+ Year Old Account
    hurr thread mixup -

What I was going to originally say was that, have you tried the levitate trick on disruptatron? Does it still work even?
    Last edited by Saybel; 2013-02-07 at 02:23 AM. Reason: misspost
    RIP Breath of Sindragosa - 23/06/2015 - The day fun died.

I just played frost for it. I don't think spec really matters. The basic idea is to make them drop rocket barrages on each other and just stay alive.