Marvel Heroes - the next great diablo game?

Havent seen alot of talk this game cept in its seemingly tight little community

I myself sort of just stumbled upon it, it looks like its shaping up to be a really really good game that follows the diablo arpg genre
    Just some key points about it for ppl that dont know anythign about this game yet.

The game is made by gazzillon entertainment its CEO is David Brevik .......you know the old vp of blizzard north .....or the guy that created diablo 1 and diablo 2 those points alone are what caught my interest.

The will be F2P with a cash shop. the cash shop isnt pay to win tho.
    You play as a character from the Marvel Universe you know like spiderman or woverine or whatever theres 26 announced characters and they all play different.
    So anyways ...when you start the game you can pick 1 of 5 starter heroes from there you can lvl up that one hero and see the whole game in all its glory or you can either buy another hero from the list in the cash shop.....or the heroes are also random drops in the game. All the characters have all different costumes for customizing it in a way you might recognize your fav hero from whatever comic series you enjoyed or just whatever you think looks cool.

The game plays very much like Diablo 2 you hero has a skill tree that synergizes with different builds and has a strong arpg feel that you would expect from the guy that pretty much created this genre.

Love it or hate up to you by to me this game is gonna be a hit and thought some others might enjoy it as well. More information about the game can be found at http://www.marvelheroes.com

It may not be as dark as diablo but the gameplay elements are all there and its all in my opinion very impressive.

10+ Year Old Account
    Please use the thread that unholy put there.