Thread: Co-op PC games

Co-op PC games

Anyone know any really solid co-op PC games that are 3 player? I'm not looking for any FPS kinda games (Though First person is fine). Something with a lot of strategy and that takes real teamwork and skill to get through. Recently we picked up Path of exile and really enjoyed that, and we play a lot of league of legends and before that WoW. RTS's or any kind of strategy game with a lot of depth would be great! Any ideas?

Thanks in advance

10+ Year Old Account
    My group of friends really enjoyed Diablo 3. Dungeon defenders is a cool cheap steam game to play around with. Torchlight 2 is awesome also, and only $15.
    The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.
    H. L. Mencken

Trine 1 and 2.

Magicka.

Last edited by Fencers; 2013-02-06 at 01:02 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post

Magicka.
    Magicka is amazing.
    The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.
    H. L. Mencken

I've heard tons of things about magicka, I might definitely have to try that one out. We played a ton of D3 but didn't really enjoy it :/ and trine 1 an 2 aren't entirely our style of game, we don't like puzzle games to much.

10+ Year Old Account