Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mongoose6 View Post
    Have you checked out the shammy set? Blech.
    Have you seen it? Amazing. /roar as a male panda completely engulfs them in fire. Looks dangerous. Plus, they have grenade launchers on their shoulders and femshaman get a nice bikini top.

Pretty much every CM set looks absolutely amazing (imo). The /roar and ability effects are just secondary; no other set even has an equivalent.

It would be cool if the smoke effect procced off all our builders rather than just Mut, but that doesn't detract from the set majorly. Hopefully they'll fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by wrathblade View Post
    be glad you have a nice transmog set...

my mage is not happy looking like a damm wizard of oz!

ill trade the mage set for that sexy warlock set any day.

also you guys remember the previews of those gold challange sets?
    i recall there beeing 3 collors for the paladin set. i loved the red set. yet it's not ingame?
    I think those were supposed to be for the different difficulties that you had completed, but they scrapped that idea along with the armor from what I can remember.

Shoulders look amazing on male Orcs (and the set in general)

Quote Originally Posted by titcch View Post
    I sent in a ticket to Blizzard back in 2012 and after getting past all the crap with them (Delete Cache/WTF folders), they finally admitted that it's a "technical" bug and they can't just fix it, but there will be a "future" update and we'll know about it. Something to do with them having to fully re-make the gear again to work with other abilities. I also farmed just for the smoke-like effect and was epicly let down.
    Thanks for the Heads-up! I sincerely hope they do it. In the meanwhile, i will mog my old set again.

And honestly, the shaman set is one of the most epic of all. FINALLY TOTEMS on our backs. That's Warcraft, Son!

I have the mage and shaman and working on rogue. Those three are the best IMO. The shaman one looks good on panda with wotlk chain kilt and chest and the shield from that pvp tier. It fits perfectly. Keep the belt/shoulders/gloves/boots. The mage set is 'ok' it seems kind of not quite so magely but it's nice. The rogue set is just very nicely styled and the fire + smoke is awesome. If it gets fixed to work with other abilities it'll just be better.

Oh Paladin would be the only other one I'd want.

The rogue set looks pretty decent, but my favorite one is Paladin by far. As for the Shaman set.. I won't be getting golds on my Shaman anytime soon.

I kind of like it =D

I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

I actually lol'd.

EDIT: just asking, is it possible to do xrealm challenge modes? If someone wants to boost me XD
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Deleted
    Crossrealm works. I've got a spot on my mage team next week, but we're horde

Quote Originally Posted by Lachtobi View Post
    Crossrealm works. I've got a spot on my mage team next week, but we're horde
    I cannot post memes, but you should undesrtand my facial expression now :P
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Quote Originally Posted by titcch View Post
    I sent in a ticket to Blizzard back in 2012 and after getting past all the crap with them (Delete Cache/WTF folders), they finally admitted that it's a "technical" bug and they can't just fix it, but there will be a "future" update and we'll know about it. Something to do with them having to fully re-make the gear again to work with other abilities. I also farmed just for the smoke-like effect and was epicly let down.
    Any updates with this or anyone know anything more?

Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    I hate the shoulders tbh. If i get to have that set (very unlikely) i wount use them.
    I'm not a huge fan either (might be if something other than mut caused the smoke), but I can't seem to find anything that matches the rest of the set. I also hate the belt because of that stupid buckle... theres a very clearly visible gap between the buckle and the belt on the character model and I absolutely hate crap like that.

Most rogues I know seem to be disappointed by that armor set. Really sad. Glad I play hunter, loving my armor set effects.

like most tier sets, they just don't look that great. blizzard has never been good at making impressive armor sets. they almost always look like someone was just doing their job instead of being creative.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Most rogues I know seem to be disappointed by that armor set. Really sad. Glad I play hunter, loving my armor set effects.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blur4stuff View Post
    like most tier sets, they just don't look that great. blizzard has never been good at making impressive armor sets. they almost always look like someone was just doing their job instead of being creative.
    It looks pretty good, although on some characters, like undead, the shoulders look unproportionally huge compared to the rest. For me, it almost looks like a heavy armor set, especially with the big clunky buckle. Either way I like it I just want them to fix the issue of having the smoke affect only appear with Mutilate.

Deleted

I would love to run my rogue through more challenge modes but sadly he's always passed up for my shammy. Hero wins over shroud when you can just use invis pots instead and tbh, my shammy does more dps than my rogue in normalized gear. Oh goddess of scaling, you truly are a cruel bitch in challenge modes!

Your shoulders light up in ALL specs when casting spells. rogues shoulders do their shit with ONE spec and ONE spell.

Every other class can use / see their shoulder affect in all their specs. rogues have to spec Assa to see theirs.

The point is why do rogues have to go X spec to get what every other spec in game gets.

Quote Originally Posted by T Man View Post
    Your shoulders light up in ALL specs when casting spells. rogues shoulders do their shit with ONE spec and ONE spell.

Every other class can use / see their shoulder affect in all their specs. rogues have to spec Assa to see theirs.

The point is why do rogues have to go X spec to get what every other spec in game gets.
    *cough* Feral and Guardian Druids? We don't get to see anything of our CM sets, ever, unless we're in town or using Heart of the Wild to heal. I've got 9/9 on 3 characters (Blood DK, Ele Shammy and my main Feral), and love all of them, working on the Rogue now – the set is understated, as most Rogue sets are, unlike the 3 that I already have which are very 'in your face'.
    Last edited by Cantor; 2014-05-13 at 12:03 PM.
    Cantor

9/9 gold MoP CMs | 8/8 WoD Gold CMs | 7/7 M Emerald Nightmare | 6/10 M Nighthold

I would love to run my rogue through more challenge modes but sadly he's always passed up for my shammy. Hero wins over shroud when you can just use invis pots instead and tbh, my shammy does more dps than my rogue in normalized gear. Oh goddess of scaling, you truly are a cruel bitch in challenge modes!
    The shaman set is the best set I've seen. Those massive shoulders <3
    Mother pus bucket!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantor View Post
    *cough* Feral and Guardian Druids? We don't get to see anything of our CM sets, ever, unless we're in town or using Heart of the Wild to heal. I've got 9/9 on 3 characters (Blood DK, Ele Shammy and my main Feral), and love all of them, working on the Rogue now – the set is understated, as most Rogue sets are, unlike the 3 that I already have which are very 'in your face'.
    As I said 1/3 rogue spec's get to see it.

2/3 druid spec get to see theirs. in combat. 3/3 druid spec's get to see theres while idle.

I'm not questioning whats better and whats not. Just the fact that the shoulders only work with 1 ability that only 1 spec has. rather then an ability that all spec's have Having it tied to Envenom or Evis would of been the best option.