10+ Year Old Account

Question about dailies with multiple chars-How much can i make a month?

I usually play the ah for my gold but I have 7 level 90s currently. I havent started any of the dailies on any characters because I just pvp.

But I am wanting too for the mounts and other stuff etc. About how much networth would I bring monthly doing the dailies on all 7 characters doing all mop faction dailies? (Excluding previous expansion dailies)

Thanks!

Deleted
    Well if its all about getting money dailies are far from a efficient way to earn it but I must admit its the less boring way too.

You can do 48 quest x 1 day x 1 character.The quest reward is 19.90 g so 955 gold per character per day
    On top of that im earning around 600g worth of items each hour(cloth,motes,greens for disenchant ,etc..) and i spend 60-80 min in doing all the dailies.

Sooo....my numbers (dont assume the same for everyone) if i were in your case are:

7 h - 9.5 h spent and you would get 11000 - 13000 g a day netting you around 1100-1500 g/h and in a month 330k - 390 k that looks like big money but considering youre doing 8 hours/day every day...well its in fact a poor g/h ratio.

Salutes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Primi View Post
    Well if its all about getting money dailies are far from a efficient way to earn it but I must admit its the less boring way too.

You can do 48 quest x 1 day x 1 character.The quest reward is 19.90 g so 955 gold per character per day
    On top of that im earning around 600g worth of items each hour(cloth,motes,greens for disenchant ,etc..) and i spend 60-80 min in doing all the dailies.

Sooo....my numbers (dont assume the same for everyone) if i were in your case are:

7 h - 9.5 h spent and you would get 11000 - 13000 g a day netting you around 1100-1500 g/h and in a month 330k - 390 k that looks like big money but considering youre doing 8 hours/day every day...well its in fact a poor g/h ratio.

Salutes.
    Wow awesome stuff thank you very much man. And yeah It seems like it haha but maybe will be worth it with my auctions elling on top of that and chances at epics.

10+ Year Old Account
    Man, good luck with doing the same dailies over and over on a daily basis, then doing the same thing the next day. I mean, it may be great gold, 300k is not a bad amount for a month, but is it worth 8 hours a day of dailies? If you think so, more power to you!

10+ Year Old Account
    If you've put off doing dailies so far, then I'm going to guess you don't particularly like them. In that case you are going to be driving yourself nuts within a week trying to run dailies on 7 chars.

On the practical side of it, you don't actually get to do all the dailies at once. Takes you weeks to unlock all the factions on 1 char. And if you did all your chars side by side you wouldn't even have the benefit of the Grand commendations that speed up your rep gains. You can do KLaxxi (if you've unlocked them through questing through Dread Wastes) but you'll not have have the full amount of dailies straight away, you start with 4-5 I think. You can do Cloud Serpents, Fishing, Cooking, Tillers which is 11 total. And you can do Golden Lotus, which starts with 9 I think. And you can do Shieldwall/DO 5 quests. So initially you'll only have some 30 dailies open.

Deleted
    It will take you longer than above to do 48q a day on 7 characters. You will also die of boredom.