Thread: graveyard wtf?

15+ Year Old Account

graveyard wtf?

So apparently if u die over the water in northern kun lai summit, u end up at the graveyard in Paw'don village at the very south of jade forest....which means ur body is 5500yrds away so u are pretty much forced to spirit rez. WTF is up with that?

10+ Year Old Account
    Ever played one of those really old atari games where you fly beyond the top of the screen and end up at the bottom of the screen? Same concept.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fhi View Post
    Ever played one of those really old atari games where you fly beyond the top of the screen and end up at the bottom of the screen? Same concept.
    yea but i cant run south and end up on the north at my body =(

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gutnbrg View Post
    yea but i cant run south and end up on the north at my body =(
    No but you can die to fatigue as a ghost, have gun and enjoy!

if you die far off the waters or fall off the world and die in northrend you end as a ghost up in westfall.

also 2 friends in the past tried climbing into the dwarven airfield when that was still a thing and something crazy happened to them when they fell through a spot together and ended up flying underground horizontally through a void with map zones popping up AT INCREASING SPEEDS. we had them on our map and saw their dots changing like Radar at further and further distances each time it shifted in position till they reached under STV

WoW has a lot of crazy stuff like this left around its coding that goes off at odd times.

how exactly does one die out there?

Accidentally hit an ability button while flying and get dismounted.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenjen View Post
    Accidentally hit an ability button while flying and get dismounted.
    What's the problem? Just shift into flight form.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

I'm sure if you whine enough Blizzard will fix it in an upcoming patch. (Instead of designing new content.)

Quote Originally Posted by bionics View Post
    I'm sure if you whine enough Blizzard will fix it in an upcoming patch. (Instead of designing new content.)
    Nah, they better replace GC, he can't do shit and this is just another proof!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    how exactly does one die out there?
    I was actually on my flying mount like 200ft above the water and all of a sudden i hear the sound that it makes when u are drowning from fatigue and i alt tab back into game and my dead body is falling from the sky...