Faction/Racial glyphs for demons

I think it'd be a cool cosmetic option.

A glyph that gives you an extra demon or transforms one, or a few, of your existing ones to something more fitting the race/faction that you buy the glyph from.

Golems for Dwarf warlocks and Zombie Trolls / floating tiki-Voodoo masks for trolls, maybe even robots for gnomes.
    Twas brillig

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skytotem View Post

A glyph that gives you an extra demon or transforms one, or a few, of your existing ones to something more fitting the race/faction that you buy the glyph from.

Golems for Dwarf warlocks and Zombie Trolls / floating tiki-Voodoo masks for trolls, maybe even robots for gnomes.
    No, just no..

Undead, golems, voodoo stuff etc have nothing to do with demons...
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't agree with robots, definitely.
    Blizzard has spoken of male succubus options, and I'd support that because it'd fit the lore and make sense.

I think that they wouldn't do race specific options because the lore behind warlocks is that they're all summoning these demons from a specific place. What one warlock knows, so do the others.

Quote Originally Posted by Skytotem View Post

Robotic demons? What is this, Doom?