Angry [A joke?] How do you think of ''Mage new 30 talent''?

20000sp,reduce 4k damage.
    My inmolate makes 2000damage per dot.
    Affi,evrey dot of 3 dots makes 3k~4k.
    Which means,mage's 30 talent reduce affi's damage 30%.
    What aff locks have done to make GC nerf them so much? ----Or GC never think about them?

They will have to give up ice barrier to get this so many wont even use it. If they do then you could either just train another player on the team or your teammate can burst the mage down alot easier with no ice barrier. If you mean 1v1 then its pointless to discuss.

Are you kidding? Ice barrier absorb 50k damage per 25s, even can be desplayed.
    Perhaps you didnot know what 30% means.

Deleted
    While it is good against affli, its terrible against big number specs like elemental, destro or even sp. I dont think any sane person would take it, unless being sure to play only against affliction warlocks.

Quote Originally Posted by yalin View Post
    While it is good against affli, its terrible against big number specs like elemental, destro or even sp. I dont think any sane person would take it, unless being sure to play only against affliction warlocks.
    33arean, aff + shadow << mage, obvirsly, it can not work with dot in the end, I convince.
    And you're too innocent,destro's confi just make 20k damage,4k damage still means 20% damage by destro lock,30% decrease of inmolate,our pets' damage and all damage except CB.Even,Demo's damage will be absoved 25%:
    It's very ideal that lock should be deleted,I think.

Quote Originally Posted by yalin View Post
    Step into arena
    See aff lock
    Take 30% dot reduction talent and put on mage armour.

Step into arena
    See destro lock
    Take something else.

Keep in mind that you can pick your talents on a per-arena basis.

Well they did let Mage Armor run rampant for one whole expansion, so this doesn't surprise me tbh.

PSA: if you run a spellcaster dotcleave be prepared for the mage to use this and if he is actually the best kill target pray the spriest can put out enough burst to offset both of your gimped dots.

Edit: How is it that a significant increased damage reduction ability went to the spellcaster with the least defense issues and we got a 5% DR (after you take armor loss into account) despite our major survival issues? For Sargeras' sake, this could have somehow been put in blood fear's place instead of the barely net positive ability we're going to get.

Warlocks: we have serious survivability issues, pls help.

Blizz: hmmm, better buff mage defense.
    Last edited by Docmort; 2013-02-06 at 10:53 AM.
    When Dalaran is ashes, mage, you have my permission to die.

Deleted
    I've already established that I wouldn't be pvping in this expansion, based on my experiences in early MOP... So I don't really care. It's a shame for those who do try to enjoy PVPing as a warlock though. fml.

Quote Originally Posted by Filth the Warlock View Post
    I've already established that I wouldn't be pvping in this expansion, based on my experiences in early MOP... So I don't really care. It's a shame for those who do try to enjoy PVPing as a warlock though. fml.
    Some one still think we are OP when we are in real deasasters.

Lol is this for sure going live? If so just make sure you run with a Mage or a good melee to train the Mage and gg!!