Thread: Elite gear 5.1

Elite gear 5.1

Ey guys,

So, long story short, I have reached 2.2k rating in rbg, but didn's save any pts. Once you reach it does the elite gear remain unlocked? So in case you drop in rating, could you still buy t2?

Cheers.

P.S. If you upgrade an item, Blizz will not refund those pts in case you need them, just FYI, careful what you do with those pts
    Rogues don't do buffs or other group things. If you want a hug ask the Paladin.

Looks bailamos still selling rbg's carrys . oh wait, he calls it "rbg assistence" now

Answering your questions: buy the weapon and upgrade it, next season t1 weapon will be ilevel 493. if you lose rating you wont be able to buy elite gear.
    When the next season start, everyones rating will reset to 0.

Quote Originally Posted by ducklino View Post
    Looks bailamos still selling rbg's carrys . oh wait, he calls it "rbg assistence" now

Answering your questions: buy the weapon and upgrade it, next season t1 weapon will be ilevel 493. if you lose rating you wont be able to buy elite gear.
    When the next season start, everyones rating will reset to 0.
    rbg carry? boy say what? 2.2k late this season and you think I was carried? you must be scrub jelly then :P
    oh and thanks for the answer, but don`t blame people that you don`t know boy, you`ll get bitchslapped one day for that

Deleted
    haha rbg as always. i wanted to see 'i achieved 2.2 in 3s'

10+ Year Old Account
    rbg take such skill i deserve elites!

if my cap in arena is 2.8k you do the math for the rating i`m stating at
    problem is i`m fighting 2.3k MMR in 3s without t2 wep...so yeah i needs elite

cheers haters

Deleted
    w8 you are fighting 2,3k mmr in 3s without t2? o.0 how ?

OT. no after the season ends the elite gear will be removed from the vendors.

Quote Originally Posted by Henkdejager View Post
    w8 you are fighting 2,3k mmr in 3s without t2? o.0 how ?

OT. no after the season ends the elite gear will be removed from the vendors.
    ~2150 CR in 3s...for a while now, and every damn team we meet has 2.2k+ MMR and full elite / t2 so it`s kinda hard to progress because at the moment gear > skill (inb4 haters say "l2p issue")
    so geting 2.2k in rbg is pretty easy, no wonder every scrub team inbetween 1800-2199 rating in 3s has full elite

OT: having reached 2.2k should unlock elite gear vendor, not just acces while you have that rating...it`s a bit dull, isn`t it?

the only bonus for "full elite" in 5.1 is the weapon. elite armor is only a recolor, no change in item level whatsoever. so while the bonus from a 470 > 490 weapon is sizable, it is not gamebreaking and shouldn't be the brick wall stopping you from going from 1800 > 2200 in 3s.

and no, you have to reattain 2200 if you drop from it and hadn't purchased the weapon

Quote Originally Posted by mmmmmmmBacon View Post
    the bonus from a 470 > 490 weapon is sizable, it is not gamebreaking and shouldn't be the brick wall stopping you from going from 1800 > 2200 in 3s.
    t2 upgraded warriors/hunters say "HI"
    Last edited by Nudle; 2013-02-06 at 11:01 AM. Reason: incomplete information