Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Full upgraded T2 weps having better stats then Tyrannical weps.

So I copied my boomkin to the PTR to see how the stats difference was. And, as you see. The full upgraded T2 weapons are superior to the new s13 weapons. How many people will complain about this?

Deleted
    hmm i'm fine with it as long as 27.000 conquest point weapon is better than t2 2/2

Many! I almost feel like complaining myself right now.

Deleted
    You failed to look at the ilvl difference: the S12E Gavel has an ilvl higher than the S13 base. So the stats are right, give or take. Disregard this, I fail at ilvl.
    Last edited by mmoc5a460f7641; 2013-02-04 at 02:17 PM.

I don't see a huge issue, lets me focus on the gear rather then the weapons till 27,000

Not a big difference, and since they don't require 2200 i think ppl should be okay with that.

This isn't any different from how it's been in the past: A previous season's T2 has been better than the current one's T1. The tyrannical weapons are essentially T2s now since 2200 doesn't offer any gear upgrades anymore.
    Vereesa formerly of Paragon and Depraved
    WCL

^ Uh no... Since wrath the new T1 was always better than the last season's T2...

Deleted
    I'm pretty sure that's a bug. Those vendors are fucked up, either miss weapons on horde side, pvp trincket on ally side, and the model on some classes, like the mage, looks like season 12.
    I hope it's going to be fixed, cause if it's not a bug....it kinda sux.

and people doubted me when I said this was true. They need to raise the pvp power/resilience a bit more on the new weapons if they're not changing ilvl.

Quote Originally Posted by Reith View Post
    and people doubted me when I said this was true. They need to raise the pvp power/resilience a bit more on the new weapons if they're not changing ilvl.
    why? it a small diffrent. and s13e will be all over floor soon

yeh its a total fail, like pvp always is with blizzard.

pve the normal mode gear is ilvl 522, while sha of fear hc gear 2/2 is 517, 5 item levels lower.

but pvp gear being 5 item levels higher for the best gear....no words can explain the fail at 2 different views on gearing at blizz.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    yeh its a total fail, like pvp always is with blizzard.

pve the normal mode gear is ilvl 522, while sha of fear hc gear 2/2 is 517, 5 item levels lower.

but pvp gear being 5 item levels higher for the best gear....no words can explain the fail at 2 different views on gearing at blizz.
    You fail to understand that Item Level has nothing to do with PvP gear at all.

Anyway back on topic, I don't see how this changes anything at all. The pseudo-elite Tyrannical weapons will be better than the Malevolent T2 in all cases.

Quote Originally Posted by Zots View Post
    You fail to understand that Item Level has nothing to do with PvP gear at all.

Anyway back on topic, I don't see how this changes anything at all. The pseudo-elite Tyrannical weapons will be better than the Malevolent T2 in all cases.
    The problem is that while people are gearing up in 5.2, their weapons still won't hold up to the previous weapons. They have to get 27k conquest to get the elite weapon. The caveat here is that if you don't (or can't) do RBGs, people who can get into organized groups like that have an advantage over people who don't (or can't). There are some specs that have a really difficult time getting into RBGs unless it's a special circumstance.

Deleted
    The problem is that while people are gearing up in 5.2, their weapons still won't hold up to the previous weapons. They have to get 27k conquest to get the elite weapon. The caveat here is that if you don't (or can't) do RBGs, people who can get into organized groups like that have an advantage over people who don't (or can't). There are some specs that have a really difficult time getting into RBGs unless it's a special circumstance.
    I dont really see that as a problem tho. Why shouldnt people who are active and social in wow and manage to create teams because of this be awarded for it?

Everything in the game isnt free for everyone just because everyone pay the same amount of monthly fee...

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm confused, what do specs have anything to do with how much conquest you can cap weekly? Anyways, I agree that some specs have a difficult time getting into RBGs but there are also arenas. I also don't understand what you mean by "can't" when it comes to not doing RBGs. Can you do Reg BG Premades? Can you add a friend through their battletag? Can you read Trade Chat for Low MMR RBG groups? I mean there is also an IRC for RBGs (battlemasters.org) and there is even an addon called oQueue. When saying you cannot do RBGs that's just laziness talking imo.

Oh and if you don't do RBGs, why the heck would need the top end gear for PvP?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm confused, what do specs have anything to do with how much conquest you can cap weekly? Anyways, I agree that some specs have a difficult time getting into RBGs but there are also arenas. I also don't understand what you mean by "can't" when it comes to not doing RBGs. Can you do Reg BG Premades? Can you add a friend through their battletag? Can you read Trade Chat for Low MMR RBG groups? I mean there is also an IRC for RBGs (battlemasters.org) and there is even an addon called oQueue. When saying you cannot do RBGs that's just laziness talking imo.

Oh and if you don't do RBGs, why the heck would need the top end gear for PvP?
    The caps for rbg and arena are not the same. You are clueless.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Illiterate View Post
    The caps for rbg and arena are not the same. You are clueless.
    Cap arenas. 1 RBG win for full cap. If you don't care about your rating this should be extremely easy to accomplish. You are clueless.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cap arenas. 1 RBG win for full cap. If you don't care about your MMR this should be extremely easy to accomplish. You are clueless.
    A 2.2k rating cap in arena is not the same as 2.2k in rbgs. Not all specs have a shot at getting in 2.2k rbgs. Capping low mmr rbg will not make up the difference. Simple stuff.

Cap arenas. 1 RBG win for full cap. If you don't care about your rating this should be extremely easy to accomplish. You are clueless.
    This is pretty spot on.

---------- Post added 2013-02-05 at 01:40 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Illiterate View Post
    A 2.2k rating cap in arena is not the same as 2.2k in rbgs. Not all specs have a shot at getting in 2.2k rbgs. Capping low mmr rbg will not make up the difference. Simple stuff.
    What specs aren't capable of 2.2k in rbg just for clarification?