Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Rogue... I love watching top rogues pvp & pve, but play one myself? hell no, sticking to mage dk & paladin.

15+ Year Old Account
    druids, can´t get past lvl 30 with those
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoica View Post
    Warrior has been the bane of my wow existance. Mine is still stuck on 60 whereas all the other classes are 85 or higher.
    Warrior and hunter, i got to lvl 85+with all the rest, including a monk, but warrior and hunters bore me beyond belief.
    I am perfectly capable to perform optimaly with them in a raid enviroment(as tested on a friend s account) but i cant stay logged for more than 1 hour tops or my brain starts to melt.

Deleted
    I actually love all healing specs.. wether is druid, priest, shaman or paladin.
    Haven't leveled my monk past 20 so no idea about that at the moment.

Can't get myself interested enough in rogues, warlocks and hunters.
    Although I've gotten all classes to at least level 85.

Currently playing druid, warrior and priest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Paladin - the "arrogant prick" theme simply isnt my cup of tea.

Deleted
    I have all classes at 85+ and 5 of them at 90, and know how to play all of them and most of their specs quite well. The only 2 classes I've never played after I leveld them are druid and warlock, so I guess those are the ones I'm not able to get into.

Deleted
    i have try all classes but i have many difficult to use rogue and DK , i not have feeling maybe

Melee dps. though i haven't gave anyone a fair chance except a ret pally at 80 then i deleted it. maybe i can girl up and give a rogue or warrior a try.

Made by Visenna, TY<3

10+ Year Old Account
    None of them are hard, it just boils down to what "flavor" you like.

That in mind, I have every class at max level and then some. But I only play a few of them, and only one of my characters (my Hunter) is fit enough to do the later LFR stuff. <3 BM and Surv.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Supahfraai View Post
    Druid and warriors. I'll just stick with my mage until ESO comes out.
    Sorry, what is ESO?

OT: I have a lvl 87 warrior, yet I have no idea how I managed to raise him that high, as Warriors utterly bore me.

I want to lvl and play a shadow priest, but I can never get my priest higher than 40.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

Rogues and feral druids, waiting for energy is just beyond boring/stupid for me, as well as keeping some 30-ish second buff up through combo points (not a big fan of inquisition either). Must prefer ranged such as elemental, shadow, destro or balance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathias View Post
    Rogue... I love watching top rogues pvp & pve, but play one myself? hell no, sticking to mage dk & paladin.
    I feel that way too, love seeing a good rogue in action but can't for the life of me play one. Thought I might finally be able to play one when they increased the speed in stealth but still haven't be able to level one.
    Last edited by dryankem; 2013-04-10 at 03:43 PM.

Rogue. I got one to like level 30 and deleted it to make a Worgen one, but then deleted that one at like level 9.

Haven't tried leveling a Druid, Shaman, or Monk yet.

Deleted
    Dk's unfortunately. The Rune System drives me absolutely crazy.

For me it's always been Priests. I still haven't gotten one above level 45 or so.

10+ Year Old Account
    Warlocks. I had to force myself to level one for the guild classy achievement, and I asked for boosts most of the time.

Before than that, a couple of attempts all deleted at lvl 20.
    No good reason for this, but i never liked them (not played it since cata as well!).

Monk, druid and paladin.

Monk and paladin are way too boring, and for druid I never know which of the 4 specs I want to be... so annoying :P

Can't play Rogues and Feral Druids and I fear WW monks will be the same... Leveling has never been a problem though. I play/played Druid as my main and always tried my best to stay away from the Feral spec. I have played Feral Bear before it became guardian. Played as Guardian... played Protection Warrior and Paladin and Blood DK so playing melee isn't the problem its the stupid energy management and managing bleeds/poison during raid boss fights that drives me insane.

For some reason I've never been able to master a mage. I can do warlock and shadow priest just fine, but a mage? Nope. Maybe I gave up to quickly being under geared for fire, but I got my mage to max level in WoTLK and Cata both and I just never "got it."

10+ Year Old Account
    I feel like I'm terrible at resto shaman. So much ramp time, seemingly dependent on stacking, I just can not for the life of me do well as a resto shaman. I think it may in general be my lack of ability as a healer though, considering i've only ever played resto druid before shaman, and I was only meh at that also lol