Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

Sha.. Garrosh.. possible fusion of the two as end boss?

What would the name of the end-boss be? Would Garrosh swallow the bell and do fusion with Sha?

Last edited by munchkin; 2012-12-11 at 09:34 PM.

Deleted
    Please no.

Deleted
    In the final phase Kil'Jaeden will try to emerge from a portal in Garroshs Anus (heroic only)

10+ Year Old Account
    I fought the Sha-Touched Orcs as part of the Dominance Offensive questline, and they looked totally bad-ass. Sha-Touched Garrosh would be a fearsome thing.

The fight will end with all the raid members joining in a huge kamehameha?
    "staph whinning kid if u dont like pvp go to a potato pve server so u can play against bots" -Armiger

I hope not, Garrosh shouldn't get the corrupted excuse like so many before him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    With the Sha, it's more a case of them going where they are welcome. He wouldn't get bad because he was possessed, he'd get possessed because he was bad.

Well the 7th Sha has not been revealed yet, but tin foil hatters have guessed that it is the Sha of Paranoia. The Empress was corrupted by the Sha of fear because she was afraid she was going to be replaced soon by the mantid with a new queen, so it is not a stretch to think that Garrosh would become corrupted by paranoia since there are several horde leaders that would like to replace him and one that has plain faced told Garrosh that he would be the hand that killed him. Garrosh feels they are talking behind his back about how he is a failure and has been killing and detaining citizens of Orgrimmar based on them saying negative things about him behind his back.
    Last edited by DeadmanWalking; 2012-12-11 at 08:38 PM.

I think he'll try and maybe succeed at setting himself up as the new Thunder King.
    Meanwhile, back on Azeroth, the overwhelming majority of the orcs languished in internment camps. One Orc had a dream. A dream to reunite the disparate souls trapped under the lock and key of the Alliance. So he raided the internment camps, freeing those orcs that he could, and reached out to a downtrodden tribe of trolls to aid him in rebuilding a Horde where orcs could live free of the humans who defeated them so long ago. That orc's name was... Rend.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    I fought the Sha-Touched Orcs as part of the Dominance Offensive questline, and they looked totally bad-ass. Sha-Touched Garrosh would be a fearsome thing.
    After seeing the Sha-Touched Grunts I will be very surprised if at least 1 phase of the Garrosh encounter does not include a similar, Sha-Touched Warchief.
    "Brevity is...wit"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Motocarota View Post
    The fight will end with all the raid members joining in a huge kamehameha?
    Kamehameha is not joint... It's Genki-Dama...

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    With the Sha, it's more a case of them going where they are welcome. He wouldn't get bad because he was possessed, he'd get possessed because he was bad.
    I wouldn't say bad ,but rather weak willed, considering his daddy issues and his need to prove himself. He should fall on his own, he can temper with the sha as long as he does not fall victim to their influence i mean even righteous pandaren fell to the sha and went on a killing spree.
    Last edited by Combatbutler; 2012-12-11 at 08:42 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Indeed, but he's already off the deep end imo; the sha would just give him the power buff he needs to warrant being an end-game raid boss.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Well the 7th Sha has not been revealed yet, but tin foil hatters have guessed that it is the Sha of Paranoia. The Empress was corrupted by the Sha of fear because she was afraid she was going to be replaced soon by the mantid with a new queen, so it is not a stretch to think that Garrosh would become corrupted by paranoia since there are several horde leaders that would like to replace him and one that has plain faced told Garrosh that he would be the hand that killed him. Garrosh feels they are talking behind his back about how he is a failure and has been killing and detaining citizens of Orgrimmar based on them saying negative things about him behind his back.
    Of all the different possible Sha's i''ve read of, the Sha of Paranoia was never one of them. It was the Sha of Pride.

You know, I've heard this idea several hundred times before, but now for some reason I'm starting to like it.

Maybe they can do a sort of 'Snape' thing, where the 'obvious bad guy' turns out to have been mean, evil and nasty for an unseen reason. I truly DO think Garrosh is evil and all that, but instead of a "Sha of Super Anger" maybe he'd be taken by the "Sha of Regret" or a "Sha of Loneliness"...adding some humanity to him before we ultimately strike the killing blow.

At least that'd make me really enjoy the final boss this time around. Instead of it being "Old Gods did it / Wizard did it / He was corrupted" cop out all of us are so tired of dealing with.
    Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    Get real bro, if walkers bite Daryl, they become Daryl's.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't say bad ,but rather weak willed, considering his daddy issues and his need to prove himself. He should fall on his own, he can temper with the sha as long as he does not fall victim to their influence i mean even righteous pandaren fel to the sha and went on a killing spree.
    One Blizzard comment described him as having a 'weak character,' (referring to his personal qualities and nature) which I can totally see. He's a freight train, extremely powerful going forwards, but limited and inflexible. You wouldn't be able to control his mind with magic or subvert his will overtly through trickery, but you can manipulate him more subtlety.

As for the Sha, like you said they could influence even good people, as long as those people allowed the emotion a Sha is associated with to overwhelm their character. Even someone like the leader of the Shadopan was not immune - you'd never get someone like him who was cowardly or weak-willed, but it was hatred that got the better of him and let the Sha in. Garrosh is certainly brimming over with negative emotions - I do not think it will be long before they get the better of him, at which point things will go downhill quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    Of all the different possible Sha's i''ve read of, the Sha of Paranoia was never one of them. It was the Sha of Pride.
    Pride would fit much better than paranoia, at least for garrosh. I'm just going on the wowinsider tin foil hat articles.

10+ Year Old Account
    You just had to use one of these Meme things didn't you

Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Pride would fit much better than paranoia, at least for garrosh. I'm just going on the wowinsider tin foil hat articles.
    Sorry i should have put a question mark at the end of that last sentence. I will have to read this wowinsider article.

With Garrosh messing with Mogu magic, I think it'd be cool if he turned into some sort of stone-orc... or like a mogu-orc thing.