Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Le-gendary FAIL on BMAH

This is a big big big big mistake, poor guy

http://i50.tinypic.com/10fbzir.jpg

This is indeed legendary.

Oh my god. I thought it was bad when I bid 13k on a chicken that you can buy for 60 silver instead of the t3 shoulders but damn 1 mil gold on a brawlers guild inv. Blizz really need to fix that shit even though it was probably done on purpose for this reason. Just to take more money out of the economy.

Deleted
    If you have that amount of gold and are this careless, you deserve it.

But hey, at least he/she has a guaranteed invite for the Brawlers Guild!

Deleted
    If it was a mistake he will just post a ticket with client suport and get the big cancelled.Had a guildie who bid 120k on an invitation since he tought he bid on a 509 ilvl bracer. One ticket later he got his gold back

I feel bad for this person.

Deleted
    Well hes sure to get that invite

Quote Originally Posted by Abyssangel View Post
    If it was a mistake he will just post a ticket with client suport and get the big cancelled.Had a guildie who bid 120k on an invitation since he tought he bid on a 509 ilvl bracer. One ticket later he got his gold back
    In my experience blizz doesnt do this. They didnt do it for me, they pretty much say "Oh well, your fault" and same thing happened to a friend of mine and blizz said the same thing

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tente View Post
    This is a big big big big mistake, poor guy

http://i50.tinypic.com/10fbzir.jpg
    Is just like that guy said "El del pase debe de estar jalandose los pelos jajaja"

I heard one guy that made the same mistake, he wanted to bid that much for invincible but he bidded on one of the invitations and he was like "NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I LOST XXXXXX GOLD T_T"

10+ Year Old Account
    Ooooh that has to hurt. At least he is definitely getting a brawlers invite.

And before someone asks, he is using ElvUI.
    Battletag: Vale#11596
    Armory - Twitter - Stream

I don't understand how you accidentally bid on the wrong item..
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

they really do need to sort the black market UI out a bit, 1mil gold on a brawlers guild invite is hilarious.
    <insert witty signature here>

Oooo... he was probably so pissed! :|

For those of you not understanding what this is about: He wants to bid on Invincible's Reins thats on the top there. But accidentally bid on a Blood-Soaked Invitation instead. Poor guy just waster 999999 gold on an item who gets sold for QUITE less these days...
    Quote Originally Posted by Lochglen View Post
    I am wondering if Blizzard are going to give the Alliance the 5 mounts because the worgen have running wild, the horde have 5 new mounts , i just think they should balance it out, how say you all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    hows about you give half your money to africa because you have more than them, and it's not balanced
    no? didn't think so

10+ Year Old Account
    LoL.

But I have to agree: Having tried to get T3 Shoulders, the UI in the BM-AH is really really awkward.
    Dunno why they didn't just use the normal AH UI for it.

But how can you be so stupid?
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zf View Post
    In my experience blizz doesnt do this. They didnt do it for me, they pretty much say "Oh well, your fault" and same thing happened to a friend of mine and blizz said the same thing
    You can just put a new ticket up and hope for a "nicer" GM to open it. You wouldn't believe how many things gets turned down by some and then you just re-post a ticket and someone else picks it up and goes through with it.

Deleted
    I blame the interface... Blizzard Failed hard on the interface and its because of it that this fails a lot...
    It's the kinda of things you learn in a first year of design...
    I don't know who designed this interface, but he should be doing them... Typical interface designed by a software engineer...

Hot items bid should just go away!
    Last edited by mmocf9f29600a1; 2013-02-06 at 01:56 PM.

Deleted
    He probably already has his Brawlers invite anyway, as it's been out for several months already lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Sythari View Post
    But how can you be so stupid?
    Hes a mexican, playin in a mexican server. That is how.

Infracted. Nation-bashing isn't allowed here.
    Last edited by Rivellana; 2013-02-06 at 02:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ohshift View Post
    Hes a mexican, playin in a mexican server. That is how.
    It's a Spanish server, don't blame mexicans this time