Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Khazix having the ability to 1 shot an entire wave... Thats just wayyyyyy too broken, otherwise i think hes fine. Hes like W clear wave instantly and go roam for free kills ^^^

Quote Originally Posted by Excellent View Post
    Steal any bicycles today SunBakedDuck?

Quote Originally Posted by hasslehoof View Post
    I absolutely hate playing against Fizz unless I'm mid, Every. Single. Game. My mid feeds him and he just snowballs super hard one shotting everyone. What is so hard to grasp about playing against Fizz? when his troll poll is down, harass, when he tries to come near you, run away, get the jungler to gank once you bait him in to fighting you, easy. Don't consider him OP, just very frustrating when morons feed him because they don't understand the concept of waiting to attack. And while I do hate it when the enemy has one, I love playing him. Best champion!

Darius is pretty annoying too, the only melee champion that has half a chance against him is Renekton because he's a much bigger bully in the laning phase. Again, I don't consider him OP, just very frustrating to play against. I generally don't have troubles since in half the games I play top, I pick Renekton just because he's a go to champion for me. Can normally easily zone Darius's, trade well if he pulls me since I can do a QW combo and then dash away before he can counter attack. Also his ultimate pretty much nullifies Darius's dunking powers.

And Elise. What a stupid champion, I decided to just buy her and jump on the Bandwagon while she's stupidly op and enjoy free elo gains in the games she isn't banned.
    Teammates standing around waiting to get hit by... SHARK!

I need to add this. Top lane thresh, holy shit I have never felt so op. If you have a decent jungler ganks are just unavoidable. And it is nearly impossible to kill him in a gank. His late game damage is just insane, he is imo a better ADC diver then olaf. And I havent even talked about his W yet. Just love this champion, can play him any where and he feels so strong

Quote Originally Posted by SunbakedDuck View Post
    Khazix having the ability to 1 shot an entire wave... Thats just wayyyyyy too broken, otherwise i think hes fine. Hes like W clear wave instantly and go roam for free kills ^^^
    A lot of mid laners have very fast clears. While they may not be able to instantly clear, they can push hard enough to discourage Kha from roaming.

I honestly don't think there are any overpowered or uncounterable champions right now. There are certainly very strong champions, and very annoying champions, but I don't think anything right now is just brokenly overpowered, there's always a way to deal.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think the things that come closest to OP are certain abilities and some items opposed to a whole champion being too good. Warmogs seems like it's still a bit too good even with the cost increase. DFG while not a brutalizing overpowered item, can be combined with specific champions to make their damage in a small window incredible. Evelynn comes to mind before the nerfs, any competent Eve player will kill your ADC or mid almost instantly. While I'm on her, I think before she got toned down, Eve was the closest thing to overpowered this game has seen in recent history. Yeah you could pink ward but if you got counter warded or someone got oracles to clear your pink ward, you were going to just die to a roaming gank from here. Comes back to lane and is able to kill her lane partner. I personally played her a bunch because it was almost comical how good she was. Run at people until they can see you, hit W, E them and ult if needed while spamming Q and the enemy would die.

Deleted
    DFG makes Mordekaiser numero uno. DFG ult, fight 6v4, huehuehuehue.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AFK-Champion View Post
    DFG makes Mordekaiser numero uno. DFG ult, fight 6v4, huehuehuehue.
    Especially when combined with the 'feed to win' strategy as shown by SivHD .

Quote Originally Posted by Nirawen View Post
    Especially when combined with the 'feed to win' strategy as shown by SivHD .
    OF: Did you watched the Hungry ashe games?

OT: Blitzcrank and Singed

Besides Olaf... Darius makes me wanna ripp my hair out...... I know he's not OP but i can't seem to handle him in any game unless they dont know what their doing... just E>W>Q>R>Repeat for the other guys and instaWin.

Last game as Renek, i got FB after invading and getting their support. Went back, bought Dorans Blade to add to my boots + 3 pots. He had 1 more level than me and my harrass was so shitty that he killed me in a instant! Was not able to recover from that the hole game......
    Money talks, bullshit walks..

Xin, Vi, Hecarim, Kha, Elise, Nid, Shen, Ez (sorta), Tresh. Might as well name them all, eh.

If I had to pick one, it would have to be Kha. I absolutely hate denying him in lane and not letting him roam/gank, misplay one team fight, he gets a quadra and starts demolishing your team. There doesn't seem to be many counterplay options, and it's very annoying.

The reason I don't have Blitz in there, is that you can pick Taric or Leona and have a very easy lane VS him, and it's easy to bait him when your jungler ganks (bait grab, stun, gg). Of course, if you pick Ashe-Sona and Blitz is still up, you're gonna have a bad time. Late game, you have to find a way to have decent ward coverage, or simply push so he has to show himself in the lane.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahugani View Post
    PS: If you detect ANY irony or sarcasm in this post AT ALL, please report it to captain.obvious@youdontsay.com

Fizz, he has always been OP and I feel always will be.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxigen View Post
    Shen

/thread
    This. A few days ago in a ranked game our Shen got fed and late game he entered a 1v5, killed three of them, and the other two ran away. The fight ended with him at about 1/4th health.
    "Death is not kind. It's dark, black as far as you can see, and you're all alone."

Top: Shen, Elise, Malph, Vi
    Mid: Kha(though it's actually easy to counter him..(Lee sin, Jax, and alot more bruisers), Nid
    Bot: Anything blitz, And Nunu/MF
    Jungle: Amumu,Xin zhao

There are plenty more really strong champs like Kayle, Zed, Heca, Noc. And i probably forgot alot aswell

Deleted
    For me at the moment it will be Akali and Kha'zix.

Both Champion get resets, are hard to pin down because of hard disengage ("IuIz i just jump away like half across the map, problem dude") yesterday i went against a fed kha who shredded my 4,5k hp/ 200 Armor Sejua in no time, really? just give that guy a bit of armor pen, rest survivability items and he still deals tons of damage hopping in and out as he pleases or poking away third of you squishies life. Sry but Assassins are supposed to deal high burst and and then have to get out, but that guy just stay in battle like a tank, whoops i am getting focussed better get invisibilty going, jump out, come back when cds are up again... so bad that kha design, when building muramana not even got mana problems, with cleaver no cd problems, for all i know hes mid all the time now and gets blue... plz nerf that champ.

Akali is similar, at least at my current ranking she just gets fed at some point, even if her lane doesnt feed her she just goes back, appears bot and kills adc with three charges, gg reset i kill support too. you cant even prevent that, you cc her, she might be still in range for the next charge or she charges a minion and then adc. Its easier shutting her down with a sight ward in pocket and because she needs target for disengage. but its far to easy getting kills with her and not being punisht for it.

I think the problem is with most of the "reset on kill/assist champs" like kata/darius/akali/kha... i dont count yi because hes useless most of the games i see him. This kind of mechanic makes most team fights a do or die situation, you cant allow anyone getting low because he will get dunked and then snowball the resetter to infinity hence making it impossible most of the time to escape. Never saw this mechanic on a healer/tank supporter which would be a good way to counter that snowballing to absurdity.

Because I support most games I would say blitzcrank.

Even if you make it through laning phase without too much mishaps, the chances of there not being at least 1 or two - usually more - fights / exchanges totally borked by his grab are roughly 0 over a game.

Even if you pick a tanky support, it's can still be awkward as hell to save your carry. It just makes laning phase into one long exercise in paranoia of a hook, and fannying about trying to position flawlessly.

Deleted
    Kha'zix or amumu imho

10+ Year Old Account
    If your team isn't retarded Thresh is the most OP champion. Proper lantern clicking is completely game-changing, OP Kayle *cough cough* AP Kayle I mean sorry is a close second, She's so broken I have no idea how it's lasted this long.

Quote Originally Posted by Etna View Post
    Taric. Only champion with a Click over target Stun, very hard to counter since the Ability isn't a skill shot. Every time i play has Ezreal I poke --> E to safety and get stun but at least i am stunned in a safe place XD
    I think you haven't played many champions
    Quote Originally Posted by kasath
    is anyone in this group under 18? my parole officer says I'm not allowed to play wow with anyone under 18

10+ Year Old Account
    in your kitchen, stealing your peanut buttas
    Blitzcrank, enough said.

10+ Year Old Account
    A cornfield by a raceway with a tornado flying through (Indiana)
    Quote Originally Posted by hasslehoof View Post
    I absolutely hate playing against Fizz unless I'm mid, Every. Single. Game. My mid feeds him and he just snowballs super hard one shotting everyone. What is so hard to grasp about playing against Fizz? when his troll poll is down, harass, when he tries to come near you, run away, get the jungler to gank once you bait him in to fighting you, easy. Don't consider him OP, just very frustrating when morons feed him because they don't understand the concept of waiting to attack. And while I do hate it when the enemy has one, I love playing him. Best champion!
    Usually when I play Fizz (and do well) I win by ragequitters or surrender votes more than Nexus kills. I don't think he's OP by any means (high skill, high risk, high reward snowball champ) but he brings out the rage in people like no other champ I play.
    Light or darkness...which are you blinded by?