Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    yorick is a pain in the top lane i can't wait for the new changes to him

10+ Year Old Account
    Singed, Jayce and Zilean.

Zilean isn't OP but he's antifun. He needs a desperate rework.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zurtle View Post
    I respectfully disagree. He is super easy to play, and I have NEVER seen anyone do poorly on him. I think that speaks volumes. I have seen players do bad on every champion, but I have seen even the worst bronze V players dominate with Fizz. He has too much mobility, too much damage, and he can dodge/evade abilities constantly.

Lee sin is another one that I think is overpowered, albiet he does have a higher skill cap. I have seen newbs do poorly on him, but good players can just dominate on him because his toolkit is too strong, very tanky, strong damage, strong cc, strong mobility. All these things put together is too much for 1 champion.
    Agreed.

I mained Fizz for atleast 3 months each and every day in the past.

Fizz is super easy, I don't even know what you need skill for except for the ulti shooting maybe and the avoidance timing.

Now I hate and love the fucker, I never play him anymore, but I do have 2 skins for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnycyde View Post
    Blitzcrank is certainly the most OP champion in my eyes. A Blitzcrank in the right players hands will make a 5v5 teamfight never happen. One grab into the enemy team and they are guaranteed dead then its 4v5. Even if you miss the grab you still have a knockup cc and silence to go along with your AOE ulti. You cannot even sit under your own turret safely with a blitz supporting, you just need to run away or give them a free kill to go along with the free turret. I would rather not play a game than play against a Blitzcrank, it just makes the game so much less fun for me to play. I still play when there is a blitz it's just super frustrating. To address some of the aforementioned rebuttals:

Stand behind creep to avoid being grabbed: This is somewhat of a selfish statement in my opinion, so the whole game you cannot advance against a blitzcrank without at least 3 creep in front of you to block grabs? Most skill shots are blocked by creep, making creep walls invaluable in lane, but its so easy to step to the side and hit your skill shot.

Follow a teammate that gets grabbed: Rocket grab goes through walls for one, you cannot follow a teammate that gets grabbed across a wall without the whole team blowing flash assuming everyone has it up. And even if they do, it is still too strong of an initiate, the person grabbed is almost always immediately knocked up and dies before being able to have control of their champion in a team fight.

Additionally: Blitzcrank is a champion that is a huge asset to a team even when focused. You could die 20 times in a game, be lvl 6 against 5 opposing lvl 18s and still be almost as valueable to your team if you were 18 as well. It is a champion that is impossible to be completely put under control. Even when I play tank, am fully geared and we have the opposing team doubled in kills I still shy away from a blitz in fear of being grabbed. He has the ability to completely negate one player in a game. That is why Blitzcrank is the most overpowered champion.

To even the playing field: Make rocket-grab a point and click ability that is dodgeable, similar to chogaths knockup. Put a circle highlight on the ground where the fist will land in .5 second and if you are in it when the fist gets there you are pulled back. This makes blitzcrank more of a skill-based pick that works well situationally with certain ADCs like every other support in the game. Like I said before, even if you take grab away completely from Blitz' arsenal, he still has a variety of weapons to work with. Make grab less noob friendly and Blitz is suddenly a fair champion. Please let me know if you disagree.
    Blitz is joke tier. He's only OP in public matches and low rankings where the players are just awful. Standing behind creeps isn't what you do the entire time. You stand behind creeps and then bait out his grab. After his grab is wasted you just poke down the adc. Rinse and repeat until one of them is low enough for a 2v2 or 3v2. Or if Blitzcrank is a bush grabber (huehuehue) you just stand on the opposite side of the bush in front of minions and poke like no tomorrow because he's useless.

Anyone with really good initiation like amumu or malphite.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever the Regent-Lord needs me to be
    It is Teemo.

Ad Sion. Strongest when fed gg
    Try out new l2plol! http://l2plol.com
    Ask questions to players and get feedback from your peers!

There are no OP champions. They all have their weaknesses and can all be played around. If you want to make a valid OP discussion thread then make it about OP team comps.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by visualvibe View Post
    Ad Sion. Strongest when fed gg
    I laughed out loud, for reals.

Jayce. I just dont like going against him at all.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyC69 View Post
    There are no OP champions. They all have their weaknesses and can all be played around. If you want to make a valid OP discussion thread then make it about OP team comps.
    There are no OP team comps. They all have their weaknesses and can all be played around. If you want to make a valid OP discussion thread then make it about ranged creeps.

I'm gonna have to go with Darius....

amu or malp imo, if they hit there ult in a tf it doesnt matter how bad they did during the game there team still wins the tf

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ryokeh View Post
    I'm gonna have to go with Darius....
    Darius on release... Broken as fuck.
    Hey everyone

At my skill level (medium silver), I find cho'gath to be OP. as long as I have the chance, I will ban him. I just can't find any way to counter him. High damage + huge amounts of health and armor + amazing CC? Fuck that

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Knight Gil View Post
    At my skill level (medium silver), I find cho'gath to be OP. as long as I have the chance, I will ban him. I just can't find any way to counter him. High damage + huge amounts of health and armor + amazing CC? Fuck that
    By keeping him down before he gets a few levels :P His mana costs are prohibitive early on and he's vulnerable to strong engages.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Knight Gil View Post
    If you're laning against him you have to kill him before lvl 4~ish, so any champion with a solid early all in will do fairly well vs Cho. If you don't kill him he'll just be too strong and beefy especially post 6 when he starts getting a bunch of Feast stacks. Can't tell you how many times I've failed to kill one pre 6 and the lane just turn into a farm fest. Elise is a strong pick against him since you can force him to cs with spells rather than just meleeing the minions since her Q is % damage which makes Feast stacks not as effective.

Deleted
    Kha'Zix. That's why I play him!

Deleted
    I think malz is really strong because he can basically one man combo anyone in the game. yes, you can run cleanse or buy QSS but the majority of people don't bother, so he can still be really strong. with 350 or so AP you can deal 10% hp per second to everyone, if placed well. o.o

Judging by a lot of responses, I don't think people understand balancing or what makes a champion "overpowered."

The capability to snowball is not justification for calling something overpowered. Your favorite champion's soft counter doesn't justify "OP!!!1!, plz nerf" cries.

When you see a champion's win rate is significantly higher than other champions of similar role, then you have some basis for comparison.

except the caviat "in your eyes", meaning whatever they FEEL is OP is valid in the thread. Professor Killjoy.

IMO its vayne. Even if u keep her down in lane, she is like a ranged trynd... she WILL get to be a monster. You could delay it... but it WILL happen.