Resto Shammy Macro help

I have a stupid question for you all, having some issues with my macro not working properly.

I have a macro to unleash weapon, followed by ancestral swiftness, followed by greater heal, so I can quickly pump out a large heal to someone about to die.

However I notice it often freezes and doesn't go off (say 2 outta the 3 parts usually go off) - what is the correct macro for this, or can it not be done?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Boomcats View Post
    I have a stupid question for you all, having some issues with my macro not working properly.

I have a macro to unleash weapon, followed by ancestral swiftness, followed by greater heal, so I can quickly pump out a large heal to someone about to die.

However I notice it often freezes and doesn't go off (say 2 outta the 3 parts usually go off) - what is the correct macro for this, or can it not be done?

Thanks!
    I guess I would do
    #showtooltip
    /cast ancestral swiftness
    /castsequence [nomodifier, target=mouseover, exists, help] reset=combat/15 unleash elements, greater healing wave

since ancestral swiftness hasnt got a gcd you can cast it just on its own. The other 2 unleash elements and ghw both have a gcd so you will need a castsequence to cast both spells. It also casts it on your mouseover so it will work with healing addons I think. However I dont think it will cast on your target or yourself if you dont have a mouseover. Only thing is, if you have unleash elements on cooldown you cant cast ghw a second time but yea I dont think there is a macro which would work perfectly since they are on the gcd

Out of curiosity, whats the macro you are currently using?
    Last edited by mjolnrik; 2013-02-07 at 07:08 PM.