Thread: Corsair h70

Corsair h70

Anyone have one of these? In the market for an aftermarket cooler and 40 bucks seems like a good price for a closed loop water cooler. Going on an intel 2500k in an NZXT phantom case.

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applicati...o=1241962&Sku=

Deleted
    I do with my i7 2600k, pretty decent for the price really, only trouble I've had with it was the installation was quite dodgy. I've two case fans not hooked up and with Path of Exile on full settings, minimised currently, all my cores are sitting 35c.

40 USD is a steal for what you're getting. Got the H70 myself, but i got an even better deal: 2 Corsair SP120 quiet + the closed loop itself for 485 NOK = 88 USD. Aprox 3.5 Hours of work in a store.

at 40$ its REALLY nice price.

Do you use a side fan? If so, the fan won't clear the radiator after mounting it to the rear of the case. That's about the only problem I can think of. Other than that I've had my h70 for a couple years now without any problems.

15+ Year Old Account
    It's a good price, however DO note that the Core edition DOES NOT HAVE FANS INCLUDED!

For best performance you'd be proper off to buy a set of 2 * Corsair SP120 fans (highest RPM ones).

It will cool down any CPU nicely.