How viable do you see MMS (mage/monk/shaman) being?

Shaman being resto, monk WW? Want to give this comp a try just dont know its viability.

Why not try it and find out?

15+ Year Old Account
    Monk healer, enhance shaman?

Sure, why not?
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

I should have clarified a bit better, in 5.2 would this comp be viable. We will run it regardless, just wanted some peoples opinions.

Quote Originally Posted by Lifie View Post
    Why not try it and find out?
    He clearly said that he is interested in this comp which means that he will probably play it... Are you stupid perhaps? He justs wants some information... Personally I don't think the comp is very strong right now, maybe next patch. As long as you both peel for the shaman when he needs help I think it will be fine becuase you have a tremendous amount of CC.

10+ Year Old Account
    Make a list of pros and cons briefly and see what you come up with.

i think the rogue and a dps monk would run into a lot of DR clash with each other, might make controlling teams a little tricky since you are constantly waiting for something to come off stun DR.

MW/enhance/rogue i think has potential though. a lot of nasty burst, a lot of damage from range for a cleave team, decent mobility and decent control.
    " I need a sec, my wrists hurt from spamming slam so hard. Playing cleave vs cleave is tough stuff guys"