Page 5 of 85 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Liagala View Post
    Wraiths don't smite very well. That whole non-corporeal thing tends to lessen the effectiveness.
    How often have you been smitten (smote? smoted? smited? shamalamadingdong?) by a wraith to come to such a conclusion?

Quote Originally Posted by semaphore View Post
    How's that?
    Not too shabby, although given the namechange perhaps something a bit more "gangsta" would be more befitting.

AYO SON

All following non-constructive posters will be issues infractions.

NAWMEAN

Wraiths don't smite very well. That whole non-corporeal thing tends to lessen the effectiveness.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stocking View Post
    Isnt Wraith like a ghost? Or a tank in Halo
    Wraiths are these things. Very smitethy and scary boogeyman-ish :<

Quote Originally Posted by Regennis View Post
    How often have you been smitten (smote? smoted? smited? shamalamadingdong?) by a wraith to come to such a conclusion?
    Reminds me of: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nRfTN1Zrbw

Best preacher in the world.

Did I ever tell you the story about how I won the 10,567th Annual Smiting Competition in Boston because my opponent chose a wraith for his shamalamadingdong-ing?

10+ Year Old Account
    Did I ever tell you the story about how I won the 10,567th Annual Smiting Competition in Boston because my opponent chose a wraith for his shamalamadingdong-ing?
    Why were you touching his shamalamadingdong?

Why were you touching his shamalamadingdong?
    Ewww, no. I won the competition fair and square!

Boston is first settled in 1630. For the Annual Smiting Competition to be held 10,567 times, it would have to be the year 12,197 A.D., which means you're at least 10,184 years old... You'd almost be as old as Kerath!

10+ Year Old Account
    Ewww, no. I won the competition fair and square!
    If by fair and square you mean unfair and circle.

---------- Post added 2013-02-06 at 01:58 PM ----------

Boston is first settled in 1630. For the Annual Smiting Competition to be held 10,567 times, it would have to be the year 12,197 A.D., which means you're at least 10,184 years old... You'd almost be as old as Kerath!
    Or she could be any age and Doctor Who'd herself to the year 12,197 A.D.

If by fair and square you mean unfair and circle.
    But circle is totally fair. Remember the Knights of the Round Table? King Arthur sat the round table so all his knights get a fair share of the deskspace. Thus the proper saying is Lia won the competition fair and round.

...very round.
    Last edited by semaphore; 2013-02-06 at 07:00 PM.

Boston was first settled in 1630 by the British. Everyone knows the British are silly and don't count. Smiting is VERY SRS BZNS and that competition has been around much, much longer than your paltry history books talk about!

10+ Year Old Account
    But circle is totally fair. Remember the Knights of the Round Table? King Arthur sat the round table so all his knights get a fair share of the deskspace. Thus the proper saying is Lia won the competition fair and round.

...very round.
    I've always called bullshit on the round table. I bet that King Arthur fucker sat in the middle of the round table on a lazy susan. I know I would have, and I would have made people spin me to face them if they wanted to talk to me lol

...very round.
    I was going to object to this, but you're actually correct. Round in all the right places.

I've always called bullshit on the round table. I bet that King Arthur fucker sat in the middle of the round table on a lazy susan. I know I would have, and I would have made people spin me to face them if they wanted to talk to me lol
    King Arthur's actually just a child at heart and made a table to go spinning round and round and round on...

I was going to object to this, but you're actually correct. Round in all the right places.
    Aww, now I feel bad. Snark backfired =(
    Last edited by semaphore; 2013-02-06 at 07:13 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    King Arthur's actually just a child at heart and made a temple to go spinning round and round and round on...

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/7291SmJ.png[IMG]
    He is if you've watched Shrek! Just a kid and sounds just like Justin Timberlake.

Aww, now I feel bad. Snark backfired =(
    You feel bad because I turned it into a compliment? I know you're evil, but come on...

Random side note - apparently my city was founded only 10 years after Boston. I always thought there was a bigger difference than that.

He is if you've watched Shrek! Just a kid and sounds just like Justin Timberlake.
    Why must you quote me misspelling "table" as "temple" before I corrected it!? >_<

...ridiculous typo, guess I should stop posting and just sleep...

10+ Year Old Account
    Pics or it didn't happen.

You feel bad because I turned it into a compliment? I know you're evil, but come on...
    Noes, I feel bad because I'm not round in any of the right places D:

Also:

O_O;

Perverts.