Poll: Which continent would reign supreme?

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    Got me there.

Hogger it is.

..Wait..

Kalimdor has Gamon!
    EK has Crowley and Son of Arugal as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dumb question.

Northrend. Every warrior slain = one more fighting for Northrend.

Quote Originally Posted by luccadeo View Post
    EK has Crowley and Son of Arugal as well.
    Kalimdor has Basic Campfire. We all know that he can lead the Horde to victory in pretty much any place at any time.

And Gamon is part of the Horde aswell... he will be Basic Campfire's personal champion

I would have to go with northred. If fordring turned loose all the scourge northrend is a strong contender right out the gate. If he also starts reanimating the fallen from all sides into his army your looking at a massive snowball effect once things get going. Unless all 3 of the other continents gang up on northrend and knock it out first the outcome would be inevitable IMO.

Who is John Galt?

I know technically Outland shouldn't count but I was hoping it could be in the discussion nonetheless. Either way I'm voting Nothrend because I've never seen an undead/zombie apocalypse ending well for anyone on the receiving end.

10+ Year Old Account
    eastern kingdoms because they are not devided

Deleted
    Northrend, as said: every dead soldier = one new for Northrend.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    Pandaria includes the Pandaren, Mogu, and Sha?

If so, Pandaria.
    i'd have to say pandaria because aside from everything else that's been said about levels
    the Sha will infest people and make a new enemy for each of their enemies,
    some mantid panda's etc can swoop down as the armies are fighting their emotions made manifest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dewote View Post
    Northrend, as said: every dead soldier = one new for Northrend.
    every dead soldier is a new sha of fear / doubt etc for said soldier to fight against himself. as well.
    Still I cry, tears like pouring rain, Innocent is my lurid pain.

Would eventually Northrend win in the end? Everytime one of the other continents kills somebodies the Lich King just raises their body as a scourge to fight with him. Meaning eventually the other continents would run out of bodies while the Lich King gains one for every one of their fallen.

Northrend because the scourge not just according to lore, lay waste to all azeroth if set loose, but they have the most fearsom
    Variation on a race. Undead murlocs

Does the underwater "continent" count where all the naga and water beasts count?

Only one way to answer this question... Warcraft 4 RTS game. Boom. Get at me. (But really, Blizzard, cmon! It's about time...)

EPIC FACEPALM!!!

Did you guys forgot the "There must always be a Lich King"? and "Arthas held his forces back"?

It has been said many time that if the Scourge is set free, nothing will survive. So what do you think happens when Dragons work with the Scourge?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm going to have to go with Northrend.

BTW, this thread reminds me how awesome it is just to explore the entire world of Azeroth.

Deleted
    Eastern Kingdoms. Dwarves on Undead horses. War = Over.

---------- Post added 2013-02-07 at 01:09 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    EPIC FACEPALM!!!

Did you guys forgot the "There must always be a Lich King"? and "Arthas held his forces back"?

It has been said many time that if the Scourge is set free, nothing will survive. So what do you think happens when Dragons work with the Scourge?
    Tirion just uses a bigger church to fry their asses with Ashbringer. The End.

PS Dragons all just get killed with disjointed ranged encounters now, hadn't you heard?
    Last edited by mmoc52fe769775; 2013-02-07 at 01:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Syridian View Post
    Eastern Kingdoms. Dwarves on Undead horses. War = Over.

---------- Post added 2013-02-07 at 01:09 AM ----------

Tirion just uses a bigger church to fry their asses with Ashbringer. The End.

PS Dragons all just get killed with disjointed ranged encounters now, hadn't you heard?
    If that was the case then Bolvar wouldn't be there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Um are there not 5 continents with Pandaria, EK, Kal, Northrend, Outlands? O.o

Quote Originally Posted by Dairyking101 View Post
    Um are there not 5 continents with Pandaria, EK, Kal, Northrend, Outlands? O.o
    Outland is a different world. He means the continents of Azeroth.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WarpKnight View Post
    I feel the poll is pretty much right where it stands at the moment.

The Eastern Kingdoms are home to some of the most industrialised places on Azeroth and have seen bustling long-term civilisations for thousands of years.

The Scourge live in Northrend. Despite all of the efforts of the WotLK expansion they seem still fairly strong.

Kalimdor has lots of resources and some tough races..

Then finally Pandaria has peace-loving hippies (Pandaren), a broken collective of clans of a once-great people (Mogu), and one recently-shattered major power (Mantid).
    I see a bias there.

The Scourge is actually being contained and prevented from raising new units by Bolvar, he's not actively out to dominate the world like his predecessors.

If you call them a threat, you're going on X.0 instead of the present status. Thereby Pandaria should count the Mogu and Mantid as threats.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

I think it would be a toss up between Pandaria and Northrend.

Quote Originally Posted by Faerwen View Post
    Pandaria. The Swarms of the Mantid and the endless construct armies of the Mogu, alongside the Shado Pan, with some extra help from the Yak/Tauren things i somehow forget their names at this moment, the Jin'yu, and Hozen. You can even argue that you could include the Zandalari in this argument as they seem to have their base of power set in Pandaria. Mantid numbers, Mogu brutality, Zandalari cunning, and all of the Pandaren groups seems pretty powerful.
    That above pretty much sums up why Pandaria is so dominating. For Northrend, there's one massive game changer; The Lich King. Basically every death from any of the other sides is one more warrior for the Northrend faction. Add to the sheer overwhelming numbers, survivability, and staying power of an undead the numbers of Dragons, Dragon Aspects, Frost Giants, and Titan constructs, and you have a major power to contend with. For the dragons, you have the Red and Blue dragon flights based out of Northrend. Another group, the Kirin Tor, the worlds most powerful mages. Assuming they don't retreat back to their homelands, their contributions would be astronomical. They could open portals for surprise attacks anywhere in the world.