Poll: Which continent would reign supreme?

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Northrend. Why?

a war of this scale means an even bigger army in undeath...

10+ Year Old Account
    Eastern kingdoms... Forsaken Plague, dwarven smithing, gnome tinkering, human meatshields... let's leave faction leaders out of it though coz otherwise we all know the queen of mary sues would do something to win it ...

I would say Northrend. The entire scourge and remember that the entire continent has a nerubian empire beneath it.

Northrend, not even Pandaria could stop them, why?

More dead people = bigger army(undeads are unstoppable).

In Northrend you have:
    Lich King, Sindragosa, Malygos(aspect of magic), Algalon, all Ulduar bosses, Kel'Thuzad, Anub'arak etc. Good luck with these.

The Scourge people. If you let lose the Scourge instead of purposefully keeping them in check as Bolvar does, they overwhelm the world. With every enemy they slay, their numbers increase. Not even the Foresaken have enough plague to fight the Scourge's multitudes.
    If there's one thing World of Warcraft players hate more than people who don't play, it's people that do play but not as much as them.

This is assuming that the bosses that are on those continents are part of that specific army?

I think Northrend, Lich King would just keep raising the dead.

Deleted
    obviously pandaria

highest level npcs in EK and Kalimdor apart from a few are like lvl 60 something. lul

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    If it resides on the continent. Its included.
    In that case, I'm voting Pandaria, for reasons already mentioned.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

Northrend. It was said, that if the Lich King releases his full army, then Azeroth will be destroyed.

Panderia wins because it has the most high level NPCs!

Also why the Outland exclusion?

Eastern Kingdoms. Sylvanas uses the plague on the other three continents, then on Stormwind, Ironforge, Gnomeregan, and Hearthglen for good measure.

Quote Originally Posted by MaximusRex View Post
    Panderia wins because it has the most high level NPCs!

Also why the Outland exclusion?
    Because it's pretty much a dead rock by lore. And Outland is not a continent of Azeroth.
    Last edited by Nerevar; 2013-02-06 at 05:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Proberly View Post
    obviously pandaria

highest level npcs in EK and Kalimdor apart from a few are like lvl 60 something. lul
    I'd say let's assume levels aren't accounted for in this case? Just swords and magic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Northrend. Pissed Off Lich King + Infinite Dead Bodies = The entire reason for the Wrath of the Lich King expansion. Just march the Scourge across the ocean floor even. Sharks attack the ghouls? No problem, we now have undead sharks.

Quote Originally Posted by Ceilingpony View Post
    Endless swarm of mantids seems strong...now try to load them on a ship.

I would go with Kalimdor if the goblin cannon is anything like a Big Bertha from TotalA

Big Bertha... memories... memories.

10+ Year Old Account
    Eastern Kingdoms, just by sheer numbers.

I'll go with EK.
    Infectionate Pawsthorne Bubblesbee
    [A] [H]
    Nasturtium Fisticuffs Blesshu Sinnocence Ellipsis Hiddenfee Teddiursa

Northrend. Sure, the races are a bit poor, but they have Yogg-Saron.

Don't underestimate the power to destabilize enemies that don't even know you exist.

10+ Year Old Account
    pandaria. with the lay of the land you can not make a great foothold in the north on the mainland of pandaria. So if pandaria can get a naval fleet up and running and can defend that 1 good place in the north for a landing site and keep the sides covered so they can't land. then you got a perfect defense

No Tusk Club.

EK - Forsaken, Argent Crusade, Blood Elves, Humans, Dwarves, Gnomes, Twilight Hammer, Red, black, green dragons

Kalimdor - Orcs, Darkspear, Tauren, Night Elves, Tolvir, Draenei, Earthen Ring, Cenarion Circle, Aqir, bronze dragons

Northrend - Lich King & Scourge, Titan Keepers and their armies, Vykrul, Taunka, Nerubians, Ebon Blade, blue dragons

Pandaria - Mogu, Mantid Swarm, Jinyu, Hozen, Pandaren, Zandalari, Sha

It would seem to be the places with the titan production facilities would be the final two, so Pandaria vs Northrend. That would be an interesting fight. If the dragons instead alligned as the Wyrmrest, and were Northrend, that combined with whatever the Scourge could rez, but then again the Mantid has a swarm. fun!

All this does is make me want to see a RISK game including all four continents! Are there some already?