Sim City 3
    Crysis 3
    Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3
    God of War: Ascension
    BioShock Infinite
    GTA V
    Rome Total War 2
    CoH 2
    DA 3 (Maybe the last one was abit of a let down)
    Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
    And Dead Space 3 came out yesterday but i was really looking forword to it. Also looking forword to the next Mass Effect ETA 2014/ early 2015

10+ Year Old Account
    - Monster Hunter 3u
    - Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon
    - Pokemon X/Y
    - Bioshock Infinite
    - The Legend of Zelda Wind Waker HD
    - Dragon Quest VII3D
    - Aliens: Colonial Marines
    - Pikmin 3
    - Baldurs Gate 2 Enhanced Edition
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Gold and the 'need' for it in-game is easily one of the most overblown mindsets in this community.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pokemon X/Y
    StarCraft 2:Heart of the Swarm
    God of War:Ascension
    Howay the lads!

wasteland 2
    gta5 pc (maybe baby)

ESO
    Crysis 3
    Wildstar
    Star Wars 1313

Pokemon X/Y.

That's it right now. There are lots of other games I'm looking forward to, but I doubt many, if any, will be coming out this year.
    I might pick up Monster Hunter too, just for something to do. If I like it that is, I've never played the series.

Deleted
    ???
    Impire
    EU 4
    South park stick of truth
    Company of Heroes 2
    DA 3

* Dragon Age 3 - Yes, despite DA2 and the ME3 debacle. I'm still a RPG-nut, and hopefully DA3 is at least as good as DA2 because then I can be satisfied. I've heard rumors of an MP mode for this game, not sure how I feel about that. It worked fairly well for ME3 (but that's because I never had a problem with gathering war assets).

* Tomb Raider - Loving the new reboot of the series, from what I've seen so far it's going to immerse you and make you sympathize with Lara. The MP looks like crap though.

Can't think of anything else, might have to read some of the replies.
    Last edited by Dezerte; 2013-02-06 at 09:42 PM.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

10+ Year Old Account
    Bioshock Infinite
    The Last of Us
    Remember Me (though I dont know anything about it, it sounds interesting)
    Beyond: Two Souls
    Dragon Age III: Inquisition (though DA2 left me a tad disappointed)

and well I cast an eye on Tomb Raider, FUSE, Metro: Last Light, Edge of Twilight, Dark, Destiny and GTA5. (but they dont sound promising)

Oh yeah, I'm very intrigued by Cyberpunk from ProjectRed. Not a fan of The Witcher though (that has more to do with me not being able to connect with the main character).
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Marvel Heroes

Can't wait to run around as Colossus and wreck everything that stands in my way...until I get jobbed when I run into a mini boss and get dropped in two hits, resulting in me having to be saved by some more popular hero (not necessarily stronger). Then I run around aimlessly till I get hit and KOed during the main boss fight only to arise again once our enemy is defeated. After all the dust settles I take my position just left of center for the group shot as my metallic body makes the screen shot 100x more epic! Just like the comics! Its gonna be sweet!

Pokemon X/Y
    Wind Waker HD
    Rune Factory 4
    Luigi's Mansion 2

Rome 2: Total War
    "You hurt me long ago; my wounds bled for years. Now you are back, but I am not the same."

Pokémon X/Y of course!

10+ Year Old Account
    Dragon Age 3. Better be more like DA:O and not DA2. But BioWare can still redeem the franchise.

Mass Effect 4. The Mass Effect trillogy is hands down one of the greatest games ever made, even with 3's lack luster ending, so I'm looking forward to a new game in the ME IP. Actually, ME4 won't come out this year, but I'll leave it on this list.

BioShock Infinite. I love the BioShock world.

Half Life 3. That's coming out this year, right?
    Putin khuliyo

War for the Overworld (I kickstarted it)
    Maia (I kickedstarted it :P)
    Bioshock: Infinite
    Elder Scrolls: Online
    Crysis 3 (A little)
    Heart of the Swarm (I guess i counts?)

I have really missed Dungeon Keeper like games so i am hyped for War for the Overworld and Maia.

Deleted
    Mainly company of heroes 2....haven't got much knowledge of anything else coming this year...that im looking forward too atleast

That's a good question, the one game I am following that is been released this year has no info on it, so I am only following it in the hope it will be what I want , ie Tera combat, Guild war 2 questing, wow pve end game. (talking about EOS).

I was looking forward to dungeon land but thats already out. Honestly not much I am hyped about atm. But Hots I guess, single player should be good and playing with some friends on the multiplay again might be interesting.

Crusader Kings 2 the Old gods
    Heart of the Swarm
    Elder Scrolls online

And if they come out this year...
    Zero Escape 3
    Half-Life 2: Episode 3

Deleted
    Pokemon X & Y!

Also Crysis 3 (will wait for reviews) and Elder Scrolls Online, perhaps Heart of the Swarm too.
    That's pretty much it so far.