Deleted

STFU2 Problem! Help needed!

Hey guys!

i need quick help! i just bought SWTFU2 on steam , while installing the game / getting it to work was problem 1 , i got a new problem. I cannot attack , nor can i use any of the normal buttons that are assigned in the game.

When it says : press 1 o attack and i press 1 on my keyboard it won't do anything , when i use my mouse it won't do anything!
    On the menu it says ( or a cinematic ) 9 to skip or 10 to continue , when i press the 9 or the 10 NOTHING happends!

any1 had simmilair issues and got a solution ?

---------- Post added 2013-02-06 at 08:24 PM ----------

EDIT: none of the buttons ingame work! Not the space not tabb to target NOTHING! i use an Razar anasia MMO Keyboard + Razer naga molten mouse! I run on W7 64 bit 680GTX NVIDIA card and i use a duel monitor.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Henkdejager View Post
    Hey guys!

i need quick help! i just bought SWTFU2 on steam , while installing the game / getting it to work was problem 1 , i got a new problem. I cannot attack , nor can i use any of the normal buttons that are assigned in the game.

When it says : press 1 o attack and i press 1 on my keyboard it won't do anything , when i use my mouse it won't do anything!
    On the menu it says ( or a cinematic ) 9 to skip or 10 to continue , when i press the 9 or the 10 NOTHING happends!

any1 had simmilair issues and got a solution ?

---------- Post added 2013-02-06 at 08:24 PM ----------

EDIT: none of the buttons ingame work! Not the space not tabb to target NOTHING! i use an Razar anasia MMO Keyboard + Razer naga molten mouse! I run on W7 64 bit 680GTX NVIDIA card and i use a duel monitor.
    Id recommend checking the Steam forums for that game, you will usually find someone with an answer. Outside of checking to be sure the game is using keyboard and mouse controls I really dont know what else would be wrong.

Tittle: "Shut The F Up 2"
    ----
    Be sure you DONT have a Xbox controller connected. Edit: Or ANY controller at all.

Better check the forums like he said.
    Last edited by Girlyman; 2013-02-06 at 10:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Girlyman View Post
    Tittle: "Shut The F Up 2"
    ----
    Be sure you DONT have a Xbox controller connected. Edit: Or ANY controller at all.

Better check the forums like he said.
    My first impression too.