Deleted

hc zorlok (10m, maybe 25) since small patch

Any1 experienced any strange stuff on hc zorlok this lockout since the small patch?

In last phase prior to today we always had atenuation -> force and verce -> copy spawns -> mind control. EVERY time.

Todays he's been doing a second atenuation after the force and verve THEN spawn copy. Is it just rng we have never had before on previous kills, or have they changed this encounter?

Would really piss me off if they have changed this already annoying piss fight to be even more annoying.
    Last edited by mmoc409bdafe4d; 2013-02-06 at 07:37 PM.

It is possible that if you get a MC right before the boss transitions into the last phase then MC will be on CD and the boss will cast another attenuation after spawning the echo before MC.

Is it possible that your raid dps has increased or decreased and you are now pushing the boss a liittle earlier or later?

I have experienced this both prior and after the mini-patch yesterday.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Markle View Post
    It is possible that if you get a MC right before the boss transitions into the last phase then MC will be on CD and the boss will cast another attenuation after spawning the echo before MC.

Is it possible that your raid dps has increased or decreased and you are now pushing the boss a liittle earlier or later?

I have experienced this both prior and after the mini-patch yesterday.
    Ah yeah you got a fair point there. The mc being on cooldown might be the issue.

Fml, this is probably the only farm boss in my entire wow career that i wipe on every week.
    Last edited by mmoc409bdafe4d; 2013-02-06 at 08:11 PM.