Thumbs up Requesting survey respondents for College Honors Thesis on MMORPG gamers and play!

Do you like to play MMORPGs like: Guild Wars 2, World of Warcraft, Final Fantasy, Guild Wars, Vindictus, Star Trek Online, Tera, Lord of the Rings Online Age of Conan, Guild Wars 2, Star Wars: The Old Republic, Everquest, Aion, Rift, EVE Online, The Secret World, or Warhammer Online? If you are 18 or older, click on the link below to take a survey on your gaming, social relationships on and offline, and possible positive and negative health outcomes related to your MMORPG play. The survey should take about 10-20 minutes and utilizes question from prevelan scales usedt MMORPG research."

http://uncc.surveyshare.com/s/AQAINQD

A couple of Disclaimers - Based on current feedback thus far.
    - The project is approved by the social and behavioral institutional review board of the University of North Carolina at Charlotte.
    - We are taking your e-mail to verify that this is the first time that you are taking the survey and it is not tied to your response.
    - Once the survey goes down all data is stripped from the website - you're perfectly safe.
    - If you've questions, comments, and concerns I am open ears to anything you've got to say.

My contact information is in the survey, if you wish to get the results once publication is finished you can contact me at the end.

10+ Year Old Account
    Closing this as you already have several of these threads open. Please see the thread in General Off-Topic, which will remain open. Thanks.

- Tziva

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |