Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quick question: Does a regrowth cast during sun breath refreshes LB with 500% SP bonus? Or do I need to hardcast LB to benefit from the sun breath?

Quote Originally Posted by Sinitar View Post
    Quick question: Does a regrowth cast during sun breath refreshes LB with 500% SP bonus? Or do I need to hardcast LB to benefit from the sun breath?
    Yes to the first question so long as you aren't using the Glyph of Blooming.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinitar View Post
    Remember that this does not effect the final bloom. If that happens outside the breath it will not benefit from it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DetectiveJohnKimble View Post
    Regardless of ranking, its still good to do max healing, obviously. I found sotf better than inc, but that may be wrong. I like it because it boosts rejuv for every sun breath and its better for night phase. The rotation I use is 3 stack LB, precast RG, SM, Rejuv, RG, WG (if your precast is good, the theres just barely enough time for an instant cast). Then avoid casting anything on him until your Sotf-d Rejuv and boosted LB fall off.
    this is best, thanks to http://healiocentric.wordpress.com/2...ies/#more-1689 :-)

If you want to reach high numbers on tsulong

-Ideally you want either a near enrage kill (~8 min, so 2 full day phase) or a very fast kill.
    -You need to heal quite a lot during night phase (above 90k hps)
    -Sun breath :

~1 sec before breath : swiftmend
    During breath : Precast Healing touch so that it lands just after you receive the buff
    Regrowth x 4 (or Regrowth x 3 + Instant healing touch if it's up)
    Rejuv

Raid heal until rejuv and lifebloom fade, re-apply them quickly before the next breath

As for SotF vs ToL i use SotF because it's better during night phase. During day phase ToL is probably slightly above.

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...8&e=1169#Aerna (6 min kill so even with a bad timing you can reach very high numbers)