[H] Resto Druid LF Semi-Hardcore Raid Spot

About Me

Hello i am a Resto Druid (IL 487) with boomkin os, looking for a semi-hardcore raiding guild.I have been playing since Vanilla and hardcore raided all of BC, but after Wrath i went back to casual raiding and now i am looking forward to going back to hardcore raiding . Currently i am 7/16 N (which i know is not that great) but my guild started really late after the launch of Pandaria. I know my raid experience isn't all that great but i do know all the fights from seeing all of them in videos and watching some on twitch.tv. I really want to get more into raiding and get to see all the fights hand on. I have been playing since Vanilla and hardcore raided all of BC, but after Wrath i went back to casual raiding and now i am looking forward to going back to hardcore raiding

Ideal Raid Times

My ideal raid times are on any day, just have to be either at or after 6pm PST. I am currently on Chromaggus but i am willing to realm transfer when i find that perfect guild

Armory

us.battle.net/wow/en/character/chromaggus/Shadowlerker/simple

Thank you for your time
    Last edited by Kamakaze1203; 2013-02-07 at 05:41 AM.

Hi Kamakaze,

I'm from the 10M guild <Bitter> on US-West Ner'zhul. We're a former casual guild that's in the middle of a transition to a hardcore raiding guild. We were 4/16 H before we had several members stop raiding.

We are currently looking dedicated healers and ranged DPS to our core roster.We're looking for someone that is interested in clearing all of 5.2 on heroic difficulty and to down the current content on heroic if time permits. We want players who are dedicated, reliable, and eager to improve themselves.

Our raid times are currently Mon, Tues, Thurs from 8-11 PM PST (9-12 MST, 10-1 CST, 11-2 EST). We will likely add Wed from 8-11 PM PST to our schedule once 5.2 hits. We expect all raiders to show up consistently, be open to constructive criticism, and take the initiative to learn about fights and improve raid performance.

If our guild sounds interesting to you, please feel free to contact me at Bitter#1387, add me in game, or send me a PM!

Regards,
    Fuzza of <Bitter>

Hey fuzza! thanks for responding! Your guild sounds great! I would love if i could talk to you in game tomorrow. I will be home at around 4 PST and will add you to my real id so we can talk is that cool with you?

Still looking?

We're building a 3rd team in our guild to fit a different time schedule. We need a Blood DK and You. Hard modes...np. Swift progression...np. Sell HM runs...np. Let's talk to see if it's a good fit.

All details below

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7788738995

Please add my Btag from the link above ASAP. I'll do the same.
    Armory link:
    Aceydubs

Yes I Am still looking, nothing is set in stone yet my hope was to be able to talk to multiple guilds before making a decision to make sure i get the perfect guild so i will add u to my real id as well so we too can talk
    Last edited by Kamakaze1203; 2013-02-07 at 09:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamakaze1203 View Post
    Yes I Am still looking, nothing is set in stone yet my hope was to be able to talk to multiple guilds before making a decision to make sure i get the perfect guild so i will add u to my real id as well so we too can talk
    Great. I'll find you tomorrow.
    Armory link:
    Aceydubs

Quote Originally Posted by Kamakaze1203 View Post
    Hey fuzza! thanks for responding! Your guild sounds great! I would love if i could talk to you in game tomorrow. I will be home at around 4 PST and will add you to my real id so we can talk is that cool with you?
    I won't be home until 7 PST or so, but I'll be happy to talk to you then!

Np that is totally fine see ya then

Hi Kamakaze, come check out Conspiracy!

We're an alliance guild on the PST PvE US-Hyjal server. *We run a 10man raiding group that went 8/8H in DS; we are currently 6/6 in MV and 4/6 in HoF.

Our raid times are Tuesday/Thursday/Monday 8:30-11pm PST (11:30pm - 2am EST).

We are currently looking for 2 players, need 1 tank and either a healer (shaman or druid) or a ranged dps. These are guaranteed raid slots; in exchange we ask 90%+ attendance.

Our guild is very stable - we were formed on the first day of vanilla WoW and have had the same guild leader since. We have been raiding together since Molten Core. About half of our raid group is made up of people who have been playing together for 3-6 years. *The rest of the group is people who joined us in the past year. *We are a very close group of older adults - our ages range from late 20's to mid 40's. *We are laid back and have a lot of fun raiding together, but get more serious when it's boss time.

If this sounds interesting to you, come find me on Hyjal, talk to me on Stef#1290, email me at xyrryus(at)yahoo(dot)com, or drop off an app at our website itspallygear.com

Good luck in your search, and I hope to hear from you soon!

Baddies is a semi-hardcore guild with strong roots in some of the top guilds on this server. Our Guild Master has raid led, been an officer of, or been the GM of guilds that have been top tier on this server since early Wrath, with much more raiding history past that. Most recently, he served as the sole officer for many months in Cue the Credits, the #2 and top 200 US guild behind Out of Line during early Cataclysm progression. Our mission is a simple one, get as high on the progression rankings as possible while still maintaining a fun raiding environment.

Current Progression

6/16 H 25M
    8/16 H 10M

Website

baddies.org

Raid Times

Tuesday - 7:00 to 11:00 server (Central Time)
    Wednesday - 7:00 to 11:00 server
    Sunday - 7:00 to 11:00 server
    Monday - 7:00 to 11:00 server

Recruitment

We are recruiting all skilled players on a permanent basis. We do not recruit for the bench. All our raid positions are based on your desirability as a raider. This includes your skill, attitude, and how prepared you are.

PST Mortalitas#1653

Conquest of Ner'zhul is an alliance guild currently 5/6 Heroic MV, 2/6 Heroic Hof and 4/4 ToES.

We raid Tuesday,Thursday and Monday between 6 to 9 PST.

Looking for a fulltime resto druid to fill out our healing roster

cqgaming.com

Contact me here or in game

Ok, I have my puter back from maintenance and can log to wow...I didnt notice your Btag in your post so here is mine Aceydubs#1261
    Armory link:
    Aceydubs

I'm sorry my Btag is Shadowlerker#1995, all can add so we can talk

hey this is Ichigeki from Hyperion on Nordrassil-US. if you are still looking for a home we have a need for a good healer for our 2nd raid team we are currently 6/6 MSV, 4/6 HoF, 4/4 ToES. we raid mon/wed/fri from 8-11 server time (west coast). pz contact me on ichigeki or my battletag-Uthferas#1509

Well we don't have a spot for a dedicated healer, but we do have an open position for a boomkin with offheal resto to heal on fights that we 3 heal. If that sounds like something you might be interested in I'd urge you to look at dusk from Black Dragonflight.

Here is the post from our recruitment thread, we're 2/16H 16/16N.

Dusk is a 10 man raiding guild on the server Black Dragonflight that is looking for a druid offhealer (boomy/resto) to fill a vacant spot in our raiding core. We've been around since Firelands and have become a close knit group of progression minded friends over the course of our time together. We have a lot of fun and are very active in vent, WoW, and other games during free time, but take the time we spend raiding seriously. We want someone that can be both an addition to the strength of our raid, and fits in well with our guild community.

We raid on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Mondays, from 9:00PM to 1:00AM EST (server time)

Positions available:
    Boomkin/Resto Offhealer

If you're interested in joining our team please send me or an officer a message in game if we're online, or a in game mail if we are not.

People to contact:
    Fivemillion (GM/Healing officer)
    Zallik (Tanking officer)
    Therapistpk (DPS officer)

Thanks everybody for responding! I have already chosen a new home, so i hope all the guilds out there the best of luck in their raiding