Page 21 of 29 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Synstir View Post
    When nobody has that mount, you don't need any scientific prove.
    Statistical evidence is a form of scientific proof.

At this stage in the debate, with the number of people who have participated, and the number of kills we would have collectively had, the fact that no one has as yet been able to link to an armory profile with the mount is compelling.

Although this does not represent absolute (100.000000000000000000000000000000000000%) certainty, it makes it a lot more certain than many things we take for granted in life.

Quote Originally Posted by Synstir View Post
    On the official forums I see blues responding to fun-threads.... while there is a second thread opened on this issue (the first got too big)... and still no blue responding to that.
    So they don't know or don't want to confirm that it never dropped.
    At this stage I would say it is likely they are looking into it. Hopefully they'll give a reply soon. I am sure that none of the devs realised this was a case, and until now they would have had very little reason to think anything was wrong.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pok456 View Post
    Lol i feel so special knowing that i have a reins of the azure drake and it makes me feel more special i got it at lvl 80 when MoP was released it was my first run of the Eye and i won the roll while i was dead xD
    You made an account just to post this? Guess what, I have the Azure Drake mount too, on literally everyone on my chars.

I've seen the sha mount drop on my server, i specifically remember because the person who won it could not use it as he did not have the required riding profession
    Be feared, or be fuel

Quote Originally Posted by Junblat View Post
    I've seen the sha mount drop on my server, i specifically remember because the person who won it could not use it as he did not have the required riding profession
    If you specifically remember the person you would be able to provide his armory link right?

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raelbo View Post
    At this stage I would say it is likely they are looking into it. Hopefully they'll give a reply soon. I am sure that none of the devs realised this was a case, and until now they would have had very little reason to think anything was wrong.
    If it doesn't drop, they know about it, and have known about it. Unless they're not paying attention at all they'd have noticed that an item like that hasn't dropped. If nobody has those mounts, believe me, Blizzard knows about it. If it doesn't drop and hasn't been fixed already then it's for a reason. Possibly that's why they're not responding to the threads about it either.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not going to read through 21 pages here, has anyone actually provided definitive PROOF of either mount dropping?

This is literally the millionth time I've heard this. Proof or GTFO.
    PEPE SILVA, PEPE SILVA

Deleted
    Why is it that the only people who see it drop, are those who Never had the riding skill for it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fiend View Post
    Why is it that the only people who see it drop, are those who Never had the riding skill for it?
    The people that claim "X saw it drop, but can't use it because of no riding skill" are lying because if the person doesn't have the training, they can't learn it, and if they can't learn it, they can't use it, and so it would never appear in their mounts list. Then said person who claimed the statement can link any armory they want and claim that it's that person.
    PEPE SILVA, PEPE SILVA

I have seen a Galleon mount in a LFR pug

Well from a statistical veiwpoint, if it's a .01% drop there should still be less then 1% of all players that will have obtained the mount. Also since all the methods to check for the mount use sampling which almost always has a +/- of 2-3 normally even with large samples so 0% could be statistically true at this point while not being entirely accurate.
    Also as people have pointed out wowhead really doesn't get the data from LFR style loot that it gets from group loot settings. In group loot all it took is one of those 40 people having the wowhead addon to have complete data from that raid, not so anymore. Also factor in that over half of the people in these PUG raids never say anything there's a chance they got one and just didn't feel like telling the raid, I know I wouldn't I'd just celebrate with my guild.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Byniri View Post
    I'm not going to read through 21 pages here, has anyone actually provided definitive PROOF of either mount dropping?

Nope, I've already went out on my realm offering a 20k gold reward to anyone able to provide me with proof in the form of an armory link or putting me in contact iwth a person owning the mount but not having the riding skill to show it in a trade window. Think there's enough people here to makes this happen on more realms (and considering the lack of proof so far I*m not very worried about my 20k).

Honestly the only way there will be an end to this discussion is:

1. An armory link with a person owning the mount is provided
    2. Blizzard comes out and confirms that it's not dropping or is not showing up on armory.

Quote Originally Posted by Byniri View Post

Nope, haven't seen anyone link an armory page with someone having either mounts in their list.

I find this whole thing to be rather amusing and annoying at the same time. I've seen people link in general chat that they have gotten it etc. Never thought anything more of it really, until now seeing this thread and realising... that these mounts seem to not be dropping..i can honestly say I have never seen anyone on either mount (and I would notice as I am a small time mount collector)

Annoying for those that are running Sha on multiple toons grinding coins for extra rolls etc all these weeks, only to perhaps be told *oops we forgot to activate the mounts to drop*

Hopefully we will get some clarification from Blizzard soon^

Quote Originally Posted by Cle View Post
    Screenshots of the mounts are provided as asked, its your burden to prove they are not from live or fakes otherwise.
    You seem to have problems with reading comprehension, as everybody was asking to provide LINK TO PROFILE as the only hard fact.

Tt's awfully convenient. I can link the mount too with AtlasLoot, then say I don't have the rep so I don't have to prove I got it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fiend View Post
    This. It's not as if you cant make three or four passes through Windward Isles to get the eggs needed for the exalted rep for the skill without doing a single daily. Seems that both these mounts are the only two very rare drops that the winners have no desire even showing off even once. A drop rate can so low, as it appears to me in these cases, that it robs the incentive to go out and actually acquire them. You might be lucky in seeing one or two of these before we hit lvl 100 and the bosses become soloable or able to be downed with a very small group; as such it's a waste of time even thinking about farming them now. Save your coins for Elegon.

Even if said person received the mount and couldn't use it, the armory would still state that the player obtained it under recent activity.

Quote Originally Posted by fenixazul View Post
    I have seen a Galleon mount in a LFR pug
    While it couldn't have been the horn that only works in Valley of the Four Winds, you probably saw Venus reflected off some swamp gas and only thought you saw Galleon's mount in an LFR.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drilnos View Post
    While it couldn't have been the horn that only works in Valley of the Four Winds, you probably saw Venus reflected off some swamp gas and only thought you saw Galleon's mount in an LFR.
    It probably was the Brewfest kodo lol.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    Just because something is rare doesn't mean it doesn't exist.
    I've seen pretty much every single last mount several times already, I have never, not once seen the Galleon mount. A great many people mistake the Shado Pan mount for the Sha one it isn't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor View Post
    I think you need to check wowhead... there are folks with pictures of them on their mount... So... I suspect that someone actually has looted the mount... just because YOU haven't seen it drop doesn't mean it doesn't drop.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=87771#screenshots:id=343286
    You are a funny guy "No screenshots have been submitted yet.". Even if someone were to submit some, without actual armory data it might just aswell be a morphing addon.

Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post

You are a funny guy "No screenshots have been submitted yet.". Even if someone were to submit some, without actual armory data it might just aswell be a morphing addon.
    While it's true a screenshot isn't proof. Wowhead actually did have screenshots up but they were taken down yesterday (probably because of reporting due to this issue or wowheads own choice till clarification comes from Blizzard)