What are good PVP servers in the EU??

What are good realms that have great PVP communities that do lots of RBGs and arena ??

It can either be horde or alliance, it should also have a good battle group.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Stormscale horde / Outland alliance. Btw outland has 10~ min ques at nights.

I am in stormscale for a few years now. Not enjoying the community alot :/ and sometimes the server gets full with swift fans making it unbearable there.
    how is the community in outland ?? and any other good servers ?

Kazzak horde is a great community, full server never any queues, and a good PvP Scene

Deleted
    Hakkar, best server EU!

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rzy View Post
    Kazzak horde is a great community, full server never any queues, and a good PvP Scene
    Kazzak is horde populated server, yes, but Id say its totally PvE server, I mean for dragonslayers, was playing half a year there in Cata and still play on my war - going to Scale, the only absolute horde pvp server...

The community - you think its differs a lot on a pvp realm from another? Its all the same everywhere, believe me

---------- Post added 2013-02-07 at 03:10 PM ----------

Well, on topic : Aucchidon (Horde/Ally both), Al'Akir - horde (all about pvp)

defias brotherhood if you like some wpvp to. and horde on outland has a great comunitie.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by loki504 View Post
    defias brotherhood if you like some wpvp to. and horde on outland has a great comunitie.
    not to mention the decent amount of wpvp going on on outlands

Quote Originally Posted by Terahertz View Post
    not to mention the decent amount of wpvp going on on outlands
    Think you can get that from any server these days due that server merge thing.