Poll: What would you like?

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    Love for every race. United District of the Alliance. It has alliance and united in the same name. It's awesome.

---------- Post added 2013-04-07 at 05:35 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by JDarkslayerx View Post
    hey, thats what we are going to do to ogrimmar lololol
    Goblin Slum or whatever you call it becomes a giant hotel like the ones in Las Vegas on the Strip.

A Massive Air Ship Port!

So many question.
    -Military, Commercial, some Hybrid of the two?
    -Would there be copter pads?
    -How would they fit all?
    -What kind of organizations would be based out of the Port?
    -Would there be shops?
    -How About "Air Mail"?

The possibilities are endless!

10+ Year Old Account
    A giant statue of Garrosh and a Kor'kron bunker from which we can oversee the occupation of Stormwind.

A Starbucks.

To be honest, I think the worgen have failed as a faction. Their story doesn't go further than "we're rabid but we control ourselves through alchemy", and a few "hey, we can be druids too!" here and there. They haven't really done anything new since the beginning of Cataclysm, and their place in Darnassus is small and useless.

I don't want another small and useless race-themed district in Stormwind, so no Gilnean or Pandaren district, I'd rather have a new park, a street market, or some kind of big monument.

There is also the possibility that Blizzard has something planned for that place (housing, proving grounds...), and that it will remain destroyed until they implement it.
    Orgrimmar doesn't have a big hole to fill yet, but that can easily be solved by the end of MoP.

10+ Year Old Account
    A Memorial to those that lost their lives in that district
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Just give it a walkway around the outside and have it be an airship dock. The alliance currently has nowhere for that bar the giant hangars that are used mostly for construction.

It's already been posted, but I'll put my chips on a bridge to a restored Exodar. Then they can use Azuremyst/Bloodmist Isle for something else (new world pvp zone like Tol Barad/Wintergrasp plz(emphasis on the Wintergrasp)).
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

Quote Originally Posted by Validity View Post
    Ethnic district with a mix of Worgen, Night Elves, Draenei and Pandaren NPCs and architectures.
    Didn't you post that on the first page?

A war peninsula that juts out over the sea. There would be training dummys being attacked by NPC's, a barracks complete with drill instructors, a dwarven Aerie and an additional mage tower. The end of the peninsula houses a massive airship structure shaped like a statue of Uther, holding his hammer out to the ocean, acting as a dock. There is an area at the base of the statue that acts as a trading hub of sorts, basically a mingling of all the races of the alliance. The hub itself will contain elements of architecture of each respective race

10+ Year Old Account
    • Gilnean district -> DISCARDED, the worgen have their own capital, their own realm and their own peninsula! Still want more? (also, as a kingdom of the alliance they are, can have their representation in the Old Town district).
    • Pandaren district -> DISCARDED, pandas have their own continent (which already seems like a joke in bad taste) and are already represented on an island with a balloon inside Stormwind (which for me personally left over).
    • Night elf district -> DISCARDED, the night elves have their own island and many settlements throughout Azeroth (they could also be represented in some corner of the vast forests in the City Outskirts).
    • A paladin district -> DISCARDED, paladins have their own district in the Cathedral Square, in addition, in the case of the restoration of the Order of the Silver Hand by Turalyon and in the case of the return of the Queen Calia for reclaim Lordaeron, Stratholme should be converted in the capital of the new Lordaeron and the holy light, not only a district in Stormwind.

SOLUTION

What is the force of the Alliance barely represented in Stormwind and which does not even have an official capital? Exactly, the High Elves, is to them to those who would have to dedicate a district in the capital of the Alliance, as they have been, are and will be a vital part of it.

Currently, the high elves live scattered throughout the lands of the Alliance, as they were exiled from their own land by their fellow traitors: the blood elves. In fact not even have their own territory, except the forests of Greenwood. And despite all, they continue to show their loyalty to the Alliance fighting for it every day.

What I propose is to locate in the old park district of Stormwind a new district dedicated primarily to the High Elves, where Alleria Windrunner can lead to all high elves of the Alliance when she returns.

Its architecture would be thalassian of course, but with their distinctive blue, turquoise and silver colors: it would be like a small Silvermoon as it was before its destruction by the Scourge (without demonic crystals, without crimson and golden colors nor these phoenix symbols everywhere).

In addition, this district could be open not only to the High Elves, if not all elven races and those related to these, such as the Highborne, the Draenei, etc...

In short, I propose a tribute to the Quel'dorei, dedicating a district in Stormwind to them, a place where the banner of the Silver Unicorn can wave again.

Park 2.0. A winding tree grown in its place that fills in the space and allows new havens for roleplay and in general looks pretty awesome. They took out the park, but the Alliance grew it back better than before. I like the idea of that.

the worgen have their own capital, their own realm and their own peninsula!
    No, they don't. See, the thing here is, you kind of have to occupy it to call it your own. And from a gameplay perspective it needs to have all the things a proper capital should have.

Considering this is clearly not the case, you are trolling and a Gilnean District is in fact a good idea, because other sensible people agree with me, judging from the poll.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JhanZ View Post
    No, they don't. See, the thing here is, you kind of have to occupy it to call it your own. And from a gameplay perspective it needs to have all the things a proper capital should have.

Considering this is clearly not the case, you are trolling and a Gilnean District is in fact a good idea, because other sensible people agree with me, judging from the poll.

I would say "other deluded people" instead...

High Elves have no territory to call home, the worgen do have it!

In addition, the worgen are very comfortable being the pets of the night elves: they will never have any representation in Stormwind, never!

Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account
    - 100x100 hogger statue (this one was for the lolz)
    Please ^^^^