Poll: What type of UI do you use??

10+ Year Old Account

Standard UI or Mods?

So I decided to clear out my mods and go with the standard Blizzard UI. I have no intentions of every really competing but I figured that playing with the standard UI would make me an overall better player by not relying on mods to tell me whats going on.
    How about you guys do you use the standard UI or do you have mods that tell you everything in your Arena/BG??

as a healer i love healbot. frees up keys for other keybinds. pain in the ass for AV and other 40 man bgs tho

Do you mean things like titan panel bartender or dominoes. Or is is general add ons like quartz omnicc and stuff?
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Only addons I use for pvp are DBM to track which bases are being captured or how long until they are captured, and Quartz for casting bars. I also use Recount but it doesn't really help with pvp its just to see how well I do on dot up-times, etc.

Should change the poll to something like
    -Original UI
    -Slight Modifications
    -Extra modifications
    -Heavy modifications

OT:
    I run with Bartender/ClassTimers/Tidy Plates/Plate Buffs/Quartz; I don't really need 20000 things covering my screen.

10+ Year Old Account
    I run with mostly the default UI, with some basic mods like Titanpanel, OmniCC, and Recount. Nothing too crazy on my end, as I get exhausted trying to reconfigure all of my addon settings every 3 months.
    Armories: Death Knight / Paladin
    Quote Originally Posted by Regennis View Post
    Stop dating strippers.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZRebellion View Post
    Kleinlax21 who is on your 'side' had no problem doing so.He also doesn't need to attack me in literally every sentence he types.

For a sleek UI setup, look into LUI

Also some addons that are a must for pvp'rs

GladiatorLossa(alerts you to enemy abilities)
    Spy(alerts you to enemies)
    Gladius(useful for arena)
    Oqueue(Never lose a BG again)

Last edited by Delznope; 2013-02-07 at 07:41 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalysun View Post
    Should change the poll to something like
    -Original UI
    -Slight Modifications
    -Extra modifications
    -Heavy modifications

OT:
    I run with Bartender/ClassTimers/Tidy Plates/Plate Buffs/Quartz; I don't really need 20000 things covering my screen.
    Good suggestions and will do.

Deleted
    Evlui has some good changes for PvP, when i go into BGs it changes a load of the PvE info into PvP and also puts big + signs over healers heads lol