Thread: PVP 470 Weapon

PVP 470 Weapon

Hey guys i was just wondering is it actually worth it getting this weapon? im using a 476 pve weapon and a pvp weapon that is only is level 470 seems so low, why not a higher level pvp weapon?

Quote Originally Posted by Godmyster View Post
    Hey guys i was just wondering is it actually worth it getting this weapon? im using a 476 pve weapon and a pvp weapon that is only is level 470 seems so low, why not a higher level pvp weapon?
    pve weapons dont have pvp power

Deleted
    The 5k pvp power destroys any stats on your weapon 6 levels above in most cases. However, class / spec is always helpful as weapons effect some classes more then others.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    You need your pvp weapon, just silly not to get it cause your missing out on that huge chunk of pvp power...a lot of people "this far into the season" won't even do 2s with someone that doesn't have their weapon. At least that's how it is on my server.

I was also wondering, anyone know any good ret pvpers? ive always looked at vanguards for some tips and all but i cant seem to find him on armory anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eaglehorn View Post
    pve weapons dont have pvp power
    /thread /10chars
    i live by one motto! "lolwut?"

i guess he changed his name there thanks for that link and the help guys

10+ Year Old Account
    i guess he changed his name there thanks for that link and the help guys
    Whenever someone like Vanguards ( that streams on a regular basis ) goes MIA, you can usually find them on AJ/twitch. For Vanguards, he keeps a thread up the video forum of AJ.

http://www.arenajunkies.com/topic/22...tlight-series/

10+ Year Old Account
    Example: For Frost DK's, the following hierarchy holds true:

Elite Malevolent Gladiator's Greatsword >> Heroic Shin'ka, Execution of Dominion > Malevolent Gladiator's Greatsword >=Heroic Starshatter

Long story short: Only use a PvE weapon (no matter the class, for the most part) if you have the Heroic Sha-Touched weapon with a socketed legendary gem in PvP. I hope this answered your question.
    Armories: Death Knight / Paladin
    Quote Originally Posted by Regennis View Post
    Stop dating strippers.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZRebellion View Post
    Kleinlax21 who is on your 'side' had no problem doing so.He also doesn't need to attack me in literally every sentence he types.