Page 1 of 14
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

New Champion: Quinn is coming!

Quote Originally Posted by Ironstylus
    They are the legions of blue and gold. They are the beacons of justice. They bear the standard. They lead the charge.

Demacia has always stood a stalwart sentinel against darkness and evil, but the nation faces a world of new and terrible threats. They wield the sword and spear, marching against their foes in mighty numbers, but can an army catch an assassin? Can numbers alone hold back spells woven in shadow and flame? With such vicious forces bearing down upon her doorstep, how will Demacia endure?

The answer is simple: a new champion approaches.

She is a new kind of hero, one of new mind and new method. One who can go where armies cannot reach, where swords cannot clash.

This is her story. Her worth will be tested, her ways will be questioned, but she will forge ahead. Honor guides her path. Justice steadies her aim. Valor is the only ally she needs.

Accompanying art:
    http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...3&d=1360264865
    http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...4&d=1360264878

Demacian with a rebel streak? I don't think she'll get along well with Garen.

Demacian justice does not cower in the face of growing darkness. Demacian justice does not bow its head to the tyranny of cruel nations. Demacian justice does not flinch when challenged by overwhelming odds and forces unimaginable.

No—as evil casts it shadow over Valoran, Demacian justice rises above it. Embracing the new and the old, with vigilance and honor, Demacian justice takes wing.
    Last edited by Duilliath; 2013-02-07 at 08:09 PM.

Looks like a ADC with a pet due to the arrow in the 2nd picture and refering to Valor as a being and also in the 2nd picture "Valor" is shortened to "Val" but "She is a new kind of hero, one of new mind and new method. One who can go where armies cannot reach, where swords cannot clash. " hints that she may be a assassin or perhaps stealth.

Look forward to seeing more of her, she has gained my interest for sure.
    Last edited by Lyriok; 2013-02-07 at 08:18 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds very interesting. Stealth-y? Looks like an arrow at the bottom of the page in the second picture, so ranged.
    Then the Bird feathers everywhere, and "Val" being mentioned like a pets name. Either a move involving it or something like Lulu's passive?

She seems like some kinda stealthy ADC, yeah. She seems to be an investigator/detective of some sort, that doesn't take things at face value.
    For some reason, I imagine her personality to be a mix between Vayne and Vi. Does her job seriously, but doesn't mesh with people who are too serious.

Anyway, I am pretty interested in her so far!

There were some other hints on the LoL forums that she would be a bird-like champion. Excited to see how this pans out.
    ~ flarecde
    Reality is nothing; Perception is everything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Prince Jarvan: He isn't what I expected.
    Continuing the conspiracy theories Riot? (for those uninformed, J4 is rumored to be LeBlanc in disguise)

Maybe I'm reading too far into it. I like the two pictures though.

Also, I'm betting her bird is named Valor (the Val from the notes), and her bow is called Justice. Not sure who or what Honor is though.

Deleted
    Oh I thought that was a pen, not an arrow... makes sense now.

Anyway, I'm excite.

Stealthy ADC with arrows and a shadowy/detective feel to her...where have I seen that before? Oh right, Vayne!

Doesn't matter though, Vayne is my fav ADC and if Quinn is anything like Vayne, i'm all up for it.

Maybe she is a spy that works behind enemy lines, taking the fight to the enemy on their terms.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Deleted
    I hope for a batgirl :P Another assassin or support would be too soon. I would say that it's either a new mid champion like Katarina or a stealthy adc with a pet.

10+ Year Old Account
    You can forget about it being a mid. It's been said a while ago that this was gonna be a new ADC.

Well, I feel Vayne is more like a Van Hellsing-type "detective" (Van Hellsing isn't exactly that) while this Quinn sounds a lot more "Sherlock", if you know what I mean.

I tend to like those kinda characters that can look through lies.

Deleted
    Seems interesting. They finally did some kind of announcement. Not that it really helped in any way since most of the info had been on the forums already >.<
    The parts about wings and shizzle i mean. Hope more comes soon.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    Prince Jarvan: He isn't what I expected.
    Maybe it's meant in positive manner. We'll see and I hope it'll be interesting.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AFK-Champion View Post
    Maybe it's meant in positive manner. We'll see and I hope it'll be interesting.
    That's what I thought too, considering Jarvan told her to "follow her instincts".

I also like the idea of her not going along with Garen.

So a crossbow user (or bow, but seeing lack of crossbows in game I'll assume it is) with a hawk or a eagle? Sounds a little blend, but we'll see.

*oh balls, totally forgot about Twitch, he has his weird crossbow as well
    Last edited by StNimrod; 2013-02-08 at 04:14 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    I instantly thought about Quinn from Glee. Maybe she's a bard who sings people to death.
    Sunfyre | @FoGSunfyre

Quote Originally Posted by Sunfyre View Post
    I instantly thought about Quinn from Glee. Maybe she's a bard who sings people to death.
    I thought it'd be Malavai Quinn from SWTOR. ;(
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunfyre View Post
    With the same constant BITCH PLZ expression and terrible voice? I might be okay with this.

I dont thinkt thats an arrow, i think its a pen, as she has notes written in both pictures.

They say the pen is mightier then the sword...might she be some kinda of adc who uses a pen as a focus to distribute justice?