Thread: LCS Thread

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drikkink View Post

Curse beats CLG btw.
    And they further validate the Bronze mentality of Amumu being OP.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sivalion View Post
    I know throws rarely happen, but it's just a huge "turn off" getting told the game's over, kills the excitement. (Even though you know sometimes yourself the game's over and all)
    Well, I honestly never noticed any of this, lol.
    It's more of a pet peeve and he's just cringeworthy, I honestly don't know why he bothers me this much lol.
    <3 his references, yeah.
    Well, Phreak has his great moments, but I know he can be very lackluster as well, so I guess it's logical some people hate him.
    I really don't know why other casters don't do silly references to other games, would be fun.

I don't even...

Velocity must have been trolling right?

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    they said in the pregame that they had accepted their fate and were going to have fun this week

Deleted
    Very serious game by Velocity obviously >_>

Deleted
    Nk inc won this game in my heart.

10+ Year Old Account
    Damn, I liked how Dig were able to pull off that early-game comp successfully. Evenmoreso funny was that last teamfight at top inner turret, scarra's GA was popped and Kiwikid dropped to bloblet form, baiting all of CLG into eating a Crescendo to the face.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

So if Curse wins, do they still have a 4th place chance? They already said Dig/CLG will play again, but does Curse play in that at all?

I swear the DIG games are so weird. I love the guys, but they are such oddballs. If they manage to win a game, it's a pure win - entertaining to watch. CLG thanks for your performance ^^. Wonder what's going through Doublelifts mind ... he always talks shit, but where are the plays.

My part in this story has been decided. And I will play it well.

Oh wow, the standings in EU LCS are so close, these last two matches mean SO MUCH!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahugani View Post
    PS: If you detect ANY irony or sarcasm in this post AT ALL, please report it to captain.obvious@youdontsay.com

So if NIP beats SK and FNC beats Alternate, it's a 4 way tie for 2-5 and 2 way for 6/7

Quote Originally Posted by Drikkink View Post
    So if NIP beats SK and FNC beats Alternate, it's a 4 way tie for 2-5 and 2 way for 6/7
    That would just be insane. I wouldn't want to be the person that has to figure 2-5 on the fly with head-to-head records between 4 teams :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahugani View Post
    PS: If you detect ANY irony or sarcasm in this post AT ALL, please report it to captain.obvious@youdontsay.com

Quote Originally Posted by sarasun View Post
    That would just be insane. I wouldn't want to be the person that has to figure 2-5 on the fly with head-to-head records between 4 teams :P
    Regardless of what happens, there's a tie somewhere. If SK wins, they tie NIP regardless. If FNC loses as well, they're tied with the other two for 4/5/6

10+ Year Old Account
    Go go gambit for 2nd place!

10+ Year Old Account
    EG keep going! This is the old EG I'm seeing again.
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    O.o

We're currently on NiP vs SK?

Deleted
    Wow. The second last teamfight in NiP vs SK was damn awesome to watch. ;D

wow

I don't see how SK lost that. I actually cannot see a way for SK to have lost that game.

So, we've got a tiebreaker game for the LAST SPOT. Winner goes on, loser goes home.

Team went in a bit too early and Ocelote wasn't in the fight at the start :/

SK had it majority of the game but damn, these teamfights were insane.

And now we go all night.