Demonic circle to the rescue!

So this story begins when I was questing in valley of the four winds. I am currently level 86. Was about to return to the questgiver when I saw two level 90's killing a lowbie from the same faction as me.

Felt that I was in their line of sight, so I decided to rush to the nearest inn. The two 90's (feral and frost death knight) mounted their flying mounts and quickly chased after me.

For some reason the death knight popped pillar of frost so I was able to outrange him. I managed to get inside the inn, but I cought agro from a mob on the way so I was in combat. The feral though was also in the inn at this point. Managed to place my demonic circle at the upper level of the inn. Jumped down and then teleported up again. At this point I was out of combat and quickly logged out.

After about ten minutes I logged back into the game. Got a whisper from a level 1 character saying I was a coward that ran away. Clearly from either the feral or death knight.

At this point I was laughing so hard that I didn't know where to go. Seriously, it's not like I could have stopped running and fight them and win.

I really hate gankers, and this felt so win that I had to share it.
    I am going to call my kids Ctrl, Alt and Delete. Then if they muck up I will just hit them all at once

15+ Year Old Account
    Nice one... and lol@some dickwad who gets a rush ganking lowbies calling one of them a coward for outsmarting him.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by osserai View Post
    After about ten minutes I logged back into the game. Got a whisper from a level 1 character saying I was a coward that ran away. Clearly from either the feral or death knight.

At this point I was laughing so hard that I didn't know where to go. Seriously, it's not like I could have stopped running and fight them and win.
    Great story :P

This part made me chuckle, isn't the fact that they made you log out and "run away" enough (I love when i know i made someone waste there precious time), they don't need harass you when you log on again -.-
    Honestly though they should have caught you since they have flying mounts and dk has a ranged slow, so they're stupid for letting you get away

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by osserai View Post
    So this story begins when I was questing in valley of the four winds. I am currently level 86. Was about to return to the questgiver when I saw two level 90's killing a lowbie from the same faction as me.

Felt that I was in their line of sight, so I decided to rush to the nearest inn. The two 90's (feral and frost death knight) mounted their flying mounts and quickly chased after me.

For some reason the death knight popped pillar of frost so I was able to outrange him. I managed to get inside the inn, but I cought agro from a mob on the way so I was in combat. The feral though was also in the inn at this point. Managed to place my demonic circle at the upper level of the inn. Jumped down and then teleported up again. At this point I was out of combat and quickly logged out.

I really hate gankers, and this felt so win that I had to share it.

hahahahaaha very nice sir very nice kudos to you