10+ Year Old Account

Cool 30 years of Video game collections on ebay!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/OVER-30-year...-/121062811693

HOLLY SHIT! 550k for the entire collection!
    Australian Oceanic Multi Class Veteran of the Burning Crusade Wars!
    Twitter: @Romiretv
    Youtube: RomireTv
    Twitchy: My Twitch

Deleted
    The problem about collections is that most of the pride comes from collecting. Buying the entire collection will be a hollow joy to most as collecting each piece is what brings the pride. I fear whoever buys this will never develop anywhere near the emotional value this collection truely deserves.

Perhaps if someone did wish to open an actual video game museum it'd be a great place to start, but sold privately, at best an already progressed collector will buy all the articles only to pick some out he/she's missing and pass off the rest again in circles to cover losses. At worst, someone buys it all and stores it away never to truely appreciate the treassure.

If I was a millionaire, I'd buy that collection. Some of the rarities and special edition/collector edition items he has are absolutely unreal.

All the games are stored in a basement with the right temperature, not too hot, not too cold, no humidity, no smoke and no direct light. I have a pet but he’s not interested in videogames...
    Favorite line of the description.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unclejesse
    I'm not very nice and think I will stay away from the forums for a week to calm down
    (Note: This post might have been edited by Boubouille)
    My characters Bintah and Alicia

Buying a completed collection just doesn't feel right to me. I've always been one to build and play as I go.

Deleted
    That is a seriously impressive collection, but I don't think he's going to get half a million for it.

I wonder what shipping would be on this and whether the buyer would have to pay for that aswell

10+ Year Old Account
    He's making a big mistake if he thinks he can sell something at that price, impressive as the item is, with no feedback.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DG View Post
    I wonder what shipping would be on this and whether the buyer would have to pay for that aswell
    If each game weighs at 100g each, for a parcel of 250g or less its $5.60 here in Australia, 500g or more its $10.

So mutliply the weight by postage cost and frieght, and you will have your total

---------- Post added 2013-02-08 at 03:33 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by aikoyamamato View Post
    He's making a big mistake if he thinks he can sell something at that price, impressive as the item is, with no feedback.
    he states that he has another Ebay account and thought it would be easier on a new one
    Australian Oceanic Multi Class Veteran of the Burning Crusade Wars!
    Twitter: @Romiretv
    Youtube: RomireTv
    Twitchy: My Twitch

wow. that's a pretty impressive collection! that's A LOT of games. that even if you started playing since you are 6, you might hit 60 and not even finish half of it. maybe a third. wow. just wow.