Warrior weapons restrictions in 5.2? (PVP)

Hi,

Silly question, I don't believe I've seen it on the notes, but I thought I'd ask for clarification!

currently we can use a 2h weapon along with a 1h as fury, to get some extra PVP power (I'm not debating whether this is best or not!) just curious if anyone has heard if they plan to fix this to stop it?

Thanks

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    As you will lose the bonuses from SMF or TG by equipping one 2hander and one 1hander, I can't seem find the advantage of the extra PvP-power
    Armory
    Haste only feels good to classes that truly benefit from it though. Can it be +Amp instead? Anything else really.
    "Classes that truly benefit from Haste" means... Everyone except Warriors. (And we're going to fix that.)

Quote Originally Posted by Raldazzar View Post
    Hi,

Silly question, I don't believe I've seen it on the notes, but I thought I'd ask for clarification!

currently we can use a 2h weapon along with a 1h as fury, to get some extra PVP power (I'm not debating whether this is best or not!) just curious if anyone has heard if they plan to fix this to stop it?

Thanks
    Like the guy above me said

I honestly doubt that the developers will even bother fixen this because your losing the bigger bonus