Heroic MV Advice.

My guild stopped doing Mv quite awile ago to focus on HoF and ToES currently on Sha. So i got invited to a heroic MV10 tonight by a different guild and a little nervous if i can preform to par currently 492 ilvl. Any advice to a fellow mistweaver? (Or if your not a mistweaver and have advice)

Quick thoughts:

Stone Guard: just avoid mechanics. The floor mechanic will give you probably 2 or 3 phases of spirit/mana regen which is really nice. Xuen is a great cooldown on this fight, IMHO better than torpedo because of all the mechanics on floor.

Feng: Leg sweep is great for shield/add phase where you want to slow and kill them. I use Torpedo on this fight for free healing. and Cocoon has been a wipe saver for us a few times when tank swapping goes bad.

Garajal: my fav of the tier. Have raid stack up, and once you come back from totem phase you can spam SCK with FJW for crazy heals and raid will be healthy if they stack tightly. Putting cocoon on voodoo doll tank is good because it prevents damage from others.

Spirit Kings: Be careful of shield phases where damage to boss can cause a wipe. Zen Meditation is OP as it can float through flanking orders. I would also advise against Xuen as if he is out and you get a shield phase Xuen could cause a wipe. Just stay alive! Not really an enrage fight, just a survival fight.

Elegon: Diffuse magic is great for healing soakers. ZM is also great for TA. Renew Mists is great for the orb burn phases, as you can keep everyone topped off as the orbs are exploding. Xuen is great once the damage debuff is on the boss. This is a solid monk fight, as it requires AOE non-stacked healing.

Will: Diffuse Magic *and* ZM can both be used for taking sparks. That is a great monk advantage. The constant gas damage requires constant renewing mists + uplift healing and you need to have tanks that can avoid opportunistic strikes. It's best to be in range of both tanks and communicate with other healer if you need to roll to take a spark. Mana can be a problem if you need to emergency heal the tank because they are taking too many opportunistic strikes and getting the debuff.

anyway - quick notes, hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by jinzeng View Post
    Quick thoughts:

Stone Guard: just avoid mechanics. The floor mechanic will give you probably 2 or 3 phases of spirit/mana regen which is really nice. Xuen is a great cooldown on this fight, IMHO better than torpedo because of all the mechanics on floor.

Feng: Leg sweep is great for shield/add phase where you want to slow and kill them. I use Torpedo on this fight for free healing. and Cocoon has been a wipe
    saver for us a few times when tank swapping goes bad.

Garajal: my fav of the tier. Have raid stack up, and once you come back from totem phase you can spam SCK with FJW for crazy heals and raid will be healthy if they stack tightly. Putting cocoon on voodoo doll tank is good because it prevents damage from others.

Spirit Kings: Be careful of shield phases where damage to boss can cause a wipe. Zen Meditation is OP as it can float through flanking orders. I would also advise against Xuen as if he is out and you get a shield phase Xuen could cause a wipe. Just stay alive! Not really an enrage fight, just a survival fight.

Elegon: Diffuse magic is great for healing soakers. ZM is also great for TA. Renew Mists is great for the orb burn phases, as you can keep everyone topped off as the orbs are exploding. Xuen is great once the damage debuff is on the boss. This is a solid monk fight, as it requires AOE non-stacked healing.

Will: Diffuse Magic *and* ZM can both be used for taking sparks. That is a great monk advantage. The constant gas damage requires constant renewing mists + uplift healing and you need to have tanks that can avoid opportunistic strikes. It's best to be in range of both tanks and communicate with other healer if you need to roll to take a spark. Mana can be a problem if you need to emergency heal the tank because they are taking too many opportunistic strikes and getting the debuff.

anyway - quick notes, hope this helps.
    This helped quite a bit thank you.

Actually, for heroic spirit kings, Xuen does NOT trigger the shield effect. He acts like hunter and warlock pets and stops attacking until it is safe again.

Quote Originally Posted by Jekerdud View Post
    Actually, for heroic spirit kings, Xuen does NOT trigger the shield effect. He acts like hunter and warlock pets and stops attacking until it is safe again.
    Oh wow, great to know. Thanks Jekerdud.