Thread: Hunter PvP

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account

Hunter PvP

Should I even bother? I've never PvP'd before and plan on sticking with random battlegrounds at the start. I have a rogue (very little PvP experience), but I don't like playing melee in a PvP environment.

BM like every other hunter, Stampede and let your Zoo kill them.

http://bit.ly/12e7MsQ <--- My New Monk Main

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Oh

Is it that Survival is terrible, or BM is THAT good?

Are you kidding? Go beast mastery, gem resil, call your zoo, spam blinkstrike, kill command and arcane shot and destroy most everything.

If you don't want to play beast mastery yea go ahead and give up.

I play a rogue. I'll stun up / disarm and smokebomb a hunters ranged attacks. Basically the hunter doesn't have to do a thing to me. His pet will take me to half hp in 3 seconds, through evasion, 30 percent damage reduction feint and 60 percent resil.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    What happens during the Stampede cooldown? Could I still land kills/survive?

Quote Originally Posted by Arcanist View Post
    What happens during the Stampede cooldown? Could I still land kills/survive?
    Yes. kill command still crits for 70k+ without cd's

Deleted
    Go BM and faceroll to 2200+. Hunters have been flying under the radar for sooo long that its just dumb.
    Go 2v2/3v3 with a warrior and watch everything die within 10 seconds or less.

Quote Originally Posted by Delznope View Post
    Yes. kill command still crits for 70k+ without cd's
    plz don't comment with bullshit
    kill command hits lower than any other main spell from other classes.

@Op u can play mm, it's fun and scales good with gear..if u play it right u can global people..but takes skill.

Deleted
    plz don't comment with bullshit
    kill command hits lower than any other main spell from other classes.

@Op u can play mm, it's fun and scales good with gear..if u play it right u can global people..but takes skill.
    Please don't call bullshit on people if you have no fucking clue unlike most classes our main nuke is on an extremely short cd and has zero ramp up time unlike most classes where its either one or the other or both. So yeah considering everything Kill Command hits like a truck

Quote Originally Posted by b4dcrc View Post
    Please don't call bullshit on people if you have no fucking clue unlike most classes our main nuke is on an extremely short cd and has zero ramp up time unlike most classes where its either one or the other or both. So yeah considering everything Kill Command hits like a truck
    what are u saying lol?
    it's bshit that KC hits for 70k with no cds, that wont even hit that high with cds

Deleted
    learn to read for gods sake he said it CRITS for 70k not HITS and yes it does CRIT for 70k without cds and over 90k with cds

And the second thing is that you didn't even comment about how high KC crits or hits, you compared it to the nukes of other classes. Now stfu and crawl back under your rock troll -.-

Ignore all the bg heros above.

BM hunters have a decent burst, not exceptional, Stampede is easily countered especially in Arenas, Kill Comand and Blink strike wont crit for more than 30k agaisnt anyone other than alts in full greens.

Be prepared to be the focused target in almost every arena comp because outside deterrence you have very little defense, playing BM means most of your damage comes from a AI controlled pet so get ready to rage everytime ppl jump the bridge in Blades Edge/Dalaran Sewers and negates 90% of your damage.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Delznope View Post
    Are you kidding? Go beast mastery, gem resil, call your zoo, spam blinkstrike, kill command and arcane shot and destroy most everything.

If you don't want to play beast mastery yea go ahead and give up.

I play a rogue. I'll stun up / disarm and smokebomb a hunters ranged attacks. Basically the hunter doesn't have to do a thing to me. His pet will take me to half hp in 3 seconds, through evasion, 30 percent damage reduction feint and 60 percent resil.
    People like you should just stop playing wow since your so horrible bad at both the game and simple math.
    His pet will take me to half hp in 3 seconds, through evasion, 30 percent damage reduction feint and 60 percent resil.
    , so you have around 400K hp with your T2 weapon, since you obviously have great arena experiance. Pets take of 200K of your hp in 3 sec. DAMN BOY... direct me to the pets doing 66000 DPS to yyou.. need to get me a few of those. Concidering that those same pets would be doing 66K*30%*60% = around 140K dps on a pve target. And thats not even the hunter using a single skill

Just stop posting your utter bullshit please.